• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Price check, HALP ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Mewmewmewm

☆Sassy Servant☆
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7476-1290-5326
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
ど
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
Well its that time, but i'm probably gonna close up my art shop soon ヽ(;▽;)ノ i've been having some family issues, its finals week, and most of the requests came in so long ago, i'd feel bad about being so late ; ; i'm currently sending back any before payments that people made and notifying everyone who requested and. .
WADFIVWENFILVNWELFIJVN back on topic
While i'm probably not going to put up a new art shop anytime soon, I might be doing some other things like possibly an auction (i don't know if I'm good enough for that yet though ヽ(;▽;)ノ) or just doing small stuff on request threads.
so how much would you pay for this type of art? Please be honest, I'm a tough girl, i can take it ( OωO )
*awkward muscle flex*
style 1:
this is kinda moeish style.
Is moeish a word?
I want moeish to be a word.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Style 2:
Okay I can do two types of chibis
This type of shading:
image.jpg
and this type of shading.
image.jpg

Style 3:
Anime ish style. More refs on deviant art
image.jpg

Villagers!
Havent done any in a while so these are kinda old. . .
image.jpg
image.jpg

Sooo how much would you pay?

. . .
. . .
ヽ(;▽;) / 1 bell?
*wild mewmewmewm fled!*

Last edited:
I'd probably pay like 100tbt or 1 mil. Around that range :) <33 A lot of people would probably pay more though. I'm just poor loool

Your art looks a lot like Yookey's so I'd say 500 TBT bells or 4-5mil. They're really cute, I'd pay more if I'd need to.

I think you should set 100tbt/1mil as your base price and let people offer more if they want their commish to get priority (・∀・)
thats what i would do at least ahhah

Dont under sell your self though. I think you can get a bit more than 100 TBT per piece.

1m would probably be acceptable, yeah, agreed with the others.

Back