• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Question about QR codes

Mr. Tiaa

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Cake
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Hii !!

I'm sorry if this is a silly question, but here we go !

I was curious if there's a limit of QR codes you can use per time. Likes, there are the QRs you are "holding" (10? I don't remember) and there are some you can "save" w/ the hedgehog from the clothes shopping. Tho, when the QR is saved, it can't be used, right? I mean, If i use a QR on a customized item and save it w her, I still need to keep this QR on my "inventory", otherwise this gotta change for a new image even if I save it w/ her.

So everyone who have like, lots of pathes on their town plus lots of custom items, probably use a side char only to the pathes?? Because I have lots of pathes and I can't customize my items ):

I hope ppl understand my question, sorry my english isn't very good ><;;

Tnks for your time, tho !!​

You're correct, for me my side characters hold paths, My main character has clothes (Though I only have the one I am using out then I save the others to the hedgehog and take them out when i want it) and put good designs in my main so I can customize with custom patterns :)

You can use all 10 of your QR codes in your pocket. Plus the QR codes for flags n' standees. The patterns for flags n' standees won't change when you replace the pattern in your inventory with something else.
However the path patterns, your clothes, furniture, wallpaper, floor will change if you change your pattern.

Thanks you both !! This was very helpful ^^

Reput all my paths with my side char will take lot of time, but I'll do it then !! Tnks for your time and kindness :)>

have a good day, everyone

- cheers​

Yep, if you want to delete the codes you're holding, they won't work anymore. Most people get a side character or more to hold their patterns, for example, I have one for paths, etc. For clothes I think you have to use your main character though if you want it to wear them since you can't "trade" it between villagers.

Back