• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Everyone I see holds their item behind them so there's that. It's not like it's just me.

Sure but you were advising someone as if it's the best option and it wasn't so I just shared it.

You can play whatever way you like I don't care lol

Dragging your items behind you will work most of the time it's just not the optimal method, that's all

i want Bob the Cat as a playable character

Just got this game the other day, and it's definitely better than I remember from Wii U, but that dumb "oop u touched the screen PAUSE MENU" things need to b gone thot

I got Mario kart 8 recently and I wanted to know if anyone had a link to all the unlockable items. As I have been trying to look online and not having luck :( and do you only unlock items from coins or from winning races??

I got Mario kart 8 recently and I wanted to know if anyone had a link to all the unlockable items. As I have been trying to look online and not having luck :( and do you only unlock items from coins or from winning races??
you can unlock items from collecting coins

Just like with porkpie said, unlock new cars, wheels, and gliders is by coins. To unlock Golden Mario you have to beat all grand prix cups which is very annoying when its 200c cup. Just added that there if you wanna know. So anyways best way to unlock new cars and stuff for the car is to do races and while doing them, just collect many coins you can until you reach 10 and finish the race. Coin collecting battles don't count.

I'll be honest I really miss Mario Kart Monday Madness on here. I think it was back in the Wii U days now so it's been a long time. The memories though.

Back