• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

that mario kart on the the whatever you call it
yeah the banner

Last edited:
Loving the banner! My little one is currently waiting for it to be delivered. He's at the window waiting......maybe just a little too excited!

Glad you guys like the banner! It'll change throughout the weekend. :)

if i dont see my boyfriend iggy koopa on the banner i will be hideously disappointed
do not fail me justin (please)

also someone buy me a wiiu so i can stare at all the hot koopas all day pls

if i dont see my boyfriend iggy koopa on the banner i will be hideously disappointed
do not fail me justin (please)

also someone buy me a wiiu so i can stare at all the hot koopas all day pls

Duly noted. :)

I just ordered it online, it's set to come on Monday, but really, I can't wait anymore! Please come faster, Monday. (There's something I never thought I'd say xD)

hey how about each time of the day, the banner changes?
so we can please everyone with the characters they want to see

Ah gossshhh I'm so excited to get it. I don't know if I'll have time to go today. I'm pulling a really long shift at work today and finish work at 8. The stores downtown close at 9 (Yes, I was so smart. I could have pre-ordered it in a smaller store that's closer by but nooooo).

.......I will hurry. I need it tonight ;-;

Idk how I'm gonna focus at school today, I get the game right as I get out.

I'm so excited, I can't wait for tomorrow morning! I have been curbing my cravings with Mario Kart 7 races.

Phew, just got the game in the post about an hour ago, I was starting to think I'd never get it, I got the game bundled with the console though so the massive update still hasn't finished, I have work in a few hours, hope I can get at least a little playtime in before leaving.

I wish I would've pre-ordered it online and had it shipped to me, but instead I pre-ordered at the store and I have to go out and get it sometime today :c

Back