Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Oh well, it's been a while. Hopefully I can join later to play with you guys (if I wake up early, it's midnight time here) :)

Yeee, we need more than only 7-8 people like last week, we need a full house!

I'm going to play as the Dong again, he's just too precious in Mario Kart tbh.

Yeee, we need more than only 7-8 people like last week, we need a full house!

I'm going to play as the Dong again, he's just too precious in Mario Kart tbh.

I think a few of us couldn't make last week. But I'm back this week atleast and I've been playing with my friend all weekend and online today, so I'm ready to blowout my engine at the start of every race all night.

I'll ask for ya'. (I think she declined it last week because she thought you were a random person but I'm not sure so you might have to resend it)

I was on a hot streak! And that Blue Shell thing, its called dropping out.

Well. See y'all next Monday! (I won't do it again, promise ;))

I was on a hot streak! And that Blue Shell thing, its called dropping out.

Well. See y'all next Monday! (I won't do it again, promise ;))

Yeah, but usually in Mandas streams we don't often do stuff like that. Firehopping, 'dropping out', linespamming, targetting with stars, hitting people with red shells purposefully when they're gliding, those sort of spiteful things like that, most of us avoid doing.
Friendly races as opposed to the hellfest of global racing. Though you were new to it all, and not in the chat at the time, so I doubt anyone was too bothered. I think it just threw everyone when it happened.

Aaanyway, thanks as always for the Stream Manda. So many salty runbacks this time considering we done 1 or 2 less cups than usual. O:

Last edited:
Yeah, but usually in Mandas streams we don't often do stuff like that. Firehopping, 'dropping out', linespamming, targetting with stars, hitting people with red shells purposefully when they're gliding, those sort of spiteful things like that, most of us avoid doing.
Friendly races as opposed to the hellfest of global racing. Though you were new to it all, and not in the chat at the time, so I doubt anyone was too bothered. I think it just threw everyone when it happened.

Aaanyway, thanks as always for the Stream Manda. So many salty runbacks this time considering we done 1 or 2 less cups than usual. O:

Pretty much this in its entirety.

And no problem, Jingle. Had to cut it down tonight since I started a half hour later than usual due to those technical difficulties. Funny thing is, I don't think any of those salty runbacks were actually intentional salty runbacks. Just people who weren't there earlier picking courses we already played. lol

Back