• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mario Kart 8 Official General Discussion

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Throwing Beans
Sweet Balloon
Purple Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Purple Bunny Balloon
Red Bunny Balloon
Orange Balloon
Light Blue Balloon
Now that the game is officially released, use this thread for general discussion of the game. I'll be updating this post tomorrow afternoon with information and official TBT tournaments to play in!

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/thebelltree

TBT Grand Prix 150cc
All Week Tournament (Weekly Sunday 8:00am to Sunday 7:30am)

9427-7773-2805

Mario Kart Monday
Weekly Tournament (Weekly Monday 4:00pm to Monday 8:00pm)

8842-2839-4305

I have to wait for it to go on sale ;-;
But it seems really fun and a great game

Just finished downloading! Going to play right now! Yay! I'd really like to add some people. My NNID is Chromie192

I'll send you a FR Chromie and we can race in like 3-4 hours when I get the game.

I'll send you a FR Chromie and we can race in like 3-4 hours when I get the game.

Sure thing my NNID is Chromie192.

SO PRETTY.

iQQ7LHmkdgWbM.jpg

I don't even like mk I am only getting it for the free game oops

Still waiting for someone to buy me a Wii U. Getting tired of seeing all this crap.

tumblr_inline_n605v8B9d61s7nc0k.gif

Does anyone know if you can play with the gamepad without having the TV on??

Yes you can. You can't have multiplayer with one person on the tv and one person on the gamepad though.

Oh man! You can upload videos to Youtube.

Last edited:
omg i have been so excited for this game.

I really want that Blue Shell figure bundle though, I don't even like them, but I just want it for some reason idk.

Just got the Limited Edition, can't wait to try it. Just gotta relocate to the good TV.

Back