• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Games you use to love but never see anyone mention anymore

Oh wow I actually remember Midtown Madness too. And I DEF NEVER hear anyone mention Battalion Wars wowow, Advance Wars yes, but they really should VC Battalion

I'm so pleased to see so many people mention Spyro!
The Klonoa games need mentioning, I think. I still replay them every once in a while, Klonoa + Spyro were the first games I played!
Oh, and the Legacy of Kain series seems rather obscure as well, and is definitely one of my faves. I'm replaying that one right now~

I too would enjoy some Klonoa. I never explored the series much before but they always looked fun and I really want the GBA/WiiU one. Obvs Spyro is a plus. I just got to the Tree Tops. It took me a while cause the Misty Bogs kept making me motion sick for some weird reason...

yay. i saw the two first ps spyro games at a game store yesterday wish i had more cash lol.

Kirby Air Ride. I love that game to bits, but its sadly overshadowed by Mario Kart. I hope someday it gets the sequel and attention it deserves.

crash bandicoot was my childhood. i loved it so much. i think it was pretty popular back then but i don't think people say anything about it anymore because there hasn't been a crash bandicoot game released recently. i could be wrong.

Golden Sun.
I actually never ever really see anybody talk about it ever.
The old GameBoy ones are the best and made it so this is my favourite game, but the one for the DS was pretty so-so and straight forward.

Golden Sun.
The old GameBoy ones are the best and made it so this is my favourite game, but the one for the DS was pretty so-so and straight forward.
Yea, I really love that game.

Do you have a Wii U? If so, you can download that game for it off of the eshop. It's not expensive, around $8.

1943: The Battle of Midway for the NES.

I love this game, but have never heard anyone ever talk about it. Probably because it's so similar to many retro games, but the controls were so tight and it was just such a solid game.

I used to love super princess peach when I was younger. I also remember when nintendogs was the 'it' thing. Good times. :)

Yea, I really love that game.

Do you have a Wii U? If so, you can download that game for it off of the eshop. It's not expensive, around $8.

I still have my old cartridges and Gameboy so I play it on that when I get the urge to play.
I don't think I'll ever by a Wii but I am tempted now that I now GS is on it. o:

Golden Sun.

yeah i played one for the gba it was awesomeee

I used to love super princess peach when I was younger. I also remember when nintendogs was the 'it' thing. Good times. :)

I'm literally dying for a copy of Super Princess Peach now. I can't find one which is SO strange cause I usually can find anything between the 10 games stores I can go to :mad: Gamestop will have an ugly looking copy or two here and there but they're $29 still and I know I can find it cheaper if this one store would ever get a copy again lol That or my friend finds his missing cartridge ugh

Also I loved Nintendogs at the time, I just don't think the 3DS one did anything that makes me want to sit there and worry about a virtual dog getting too dirty again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw Target had a clearance on the curly dog box Nintendogs game (idk which one) it was reduced all the way to $8, but the only dog I think was cute in there was either the Shiba or the Doxie (if that was in the same box) but I know it had the Shiba. No wonder it was $8, all the uglies except one or two were in there

Last edited:
Back