• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Lots of cheap randoms + FREE gyroids

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I buy samus mask and Stitches's pic?
Also, can I have mini alloid, mega bowtoid, tall buzzoid, clankoid and mega clankoid?

sounds ok :)>

If no-one ask for these while I wait you to be online these are yours.

That's fine, you don't have to hold anything, if you let me know what time you usually get on, I can try and get on so I can catch you :)
Feel free also to PM/VM me to let me know!

Please could i buy the Lovely Phone & Indigo Balloon? I think its 109K? And i'll throw in 5 pink roses :)

i'd like the lovely phone if you still have it ~ i can also throw in all the pink hybrids i have even if you no longer have the phone i'd be happy to give them to you !

Hi, I'd like to as for the following gyroids - 5 of which ones do you still have:
- Mini Alloid
- Mega Bowtoid
- Dekkoid
- Mega Dekkoid
- Mini Freakoid
- Mega Howloid
- Metatoid
- Slim Nebuloid
- Quazoid
- Rustoid

And because I do not purchase other things I'd like to offer you bells for them. Thanks in advance.

if you still have them may I have the quazoid, mega and tall puffoids please thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back