• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

We have a trick up our sleeve.

No you don't. You're just saying that to get Kiss to side with you. I've been up front about everything so far. No secrets about "tricks up my sleeve". This is why Kiss should side with the more honorable and less sneaky side of the game.

Oh yes, we could. But slide is currently voting her scum mate. I think it's best to actually keep the votes on Gamdalf and hope Laurina and Tina get on to vote.

You have actually skipped over most posts I've made this game. Same with others who were town. Anyone remember olive's post here? I do. And I remember you skipping it over completely. I really don't understand what kind of role you have and it's starting to bug me how poorly you are approaching the rest of town.

No you don't. You're just saying that to get Kiss to side with you. I've been up front about everything so far. No secrets about "tricks up my sleeve". This is why Kiss should side with the more honorable and less sneaky side of the game.

Yes we do, honey. Jer doesn't want me to reveal it publicly but meh this whole thread is kind of a #YOLO situation

You have actually skipped over most posts I've made this game. Same with others who were town. Anyone remember olive's post here? I do. And I remember you skipping it over completely. I really don't understand what kind of role you have and it's starting to bug me how poorly you are approaching the rest of town.

You're not a Detective.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes we do, honey. Jer doesn't want me to reveal it publicly but meh this whole thread is kind of a #YOLO situation

So YOLO it. Get Kiss on your side. Let's see what you got.

also I think it is plain silly that half the scum team has been revealed and you are still voting me. Im actually tempted to vote alongside them. They really wouldn't need kiss that way and going against my win condition would totally be worth ending the game and getting a ban.

Be merciful o' karla.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're not a Detective.

yes the evidence is strong with this one.

Like seriously, Gandalf, quit it.

1.) there's only one Detective who is dead because the Captain can PM the Detective who to inspect and have multiples disrupts this ability.
2.) If you wee town, Jer would have jumped on you and you lynched you after I switched from Kiss to you without having to reveal he is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I think it is plain silly that half the scum team has been revealed and you are still voting me. Im actually tempted to vote alongside them. They really wouldn't need kiss that way and going against my win condition would totally be worth ending the game and getting a ban.

Be merciful o' karla.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes the evidence is strong with this one.

We can't change it. I chose you basically cause you were asleep at the time so I figured a fast majority before you woke up. We can't change it now since alise decided to vote you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You just have to hope alise changes her vote before Laurina and Tina kick you off.

1) it's in the role that I am hidden. That is what a stowaway is all about

2) I don't understand that either. Don't think I haven't already considered how bad this makes me look.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright I know this is a long shot but I have a terrible feeling something is happening between Superpenguin, Natty and Jer. That would explain why I haven't already been lynched and why scum are making such a big scene right now.

I don't know what they are planning or why they are waiting for 2 more votes that they already have but just keep it in mind for when i die.

Superpenguin
Natty
Jer
Alise

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and forgot this:

You just have to hope alise changes her vote before Laurina and Tina kick you off.

Im thinking this is a bit of a red herring to protect Alise in case everything goes sour. I dont really have anything else on the last member but it may also be Blu Rose.

This is why Kiss should side with the more honorable and less sneaky side of the game.

Oh, one last thing before I'm done for the day: Atleast Kiss will live to the end of the game if he sides with mafia. You'll obviously do everything you can to get rid of him so why wouldn't he side with life over death? Why would he choose the side that will lead to his inevitable death? True he may lose siding with us but he'll be living nonetheless. So again, you decide Kiss.

G'night :)

Just because SP was so full of himself and was so damn sure he was gonna kill me last night, I'm siding with the scum. I have to die either way. Sorry guys, but I'm a serial killer. What else am I to do? :lemon:

Hello passengers, this is your Captain speaking.

Well. Frig. It's 6:15am, I've a really sore head, and I'm not entirely sure what is happening here. But I've been wondering the existence of another DT since the beginning. The fact Yui Z was a "macho" cop rather than an ordinary DT gave me the impression that there was possibly another on board. But after seeing the thing with BL / Kiss take place yesterday I was confused. If it wasn't for yesterday's actions, I'd been planning to test via my role if there was another DT on board. I even checked with the host to find out the possibility of another DT/vig, but Karla was naturally a cryptic basket. From what I got out of him, all I know is that if there are multiple DT/vigs on board, that who my message reached would be determined at the time of contacting them; not preset at the beginning of the game.

What concerns me is Kiss didn't die. SP didn't die although he said he would shoot him. Why'd he change target if he was so determined to get rid of SP? I also still don't fully understand the KP - it doesn't add up that there mafia + SK kills. Maybe I missed something there. But I'm starting to think my judgement of trusting SP was false - and that Day 4 has just been the mafia's way of mindfracking us. I want to vote Kiss, but I doubt you're all on board with that. So, I'm voting SP on the grounds that a no-lynch is better than potentially killing off a DT before I have a chance to confirm their role. Laurina, please vote Gandalf.

Even if it goes into a forced no lynch, two town members will die in the night phase. And since there aren't but ONE doctor, there's no protecting her and the vigilante. I also must say that I have a bullet proof vest and that's why I didn't die by the vig shot. Town is pretty much SOL no matter how you look at it.

Night 4

The hammer fell on Superpenguin, who the Chatty Socialite.
You are a Chatty Socialite (Recruiting Mason) - You're a member of the high society, and this cruise is perfect for you to rub shoulders with some influential people. Maybe you'll meet that dark-skinned European prince you saw in your dreams. You find out that some fare-dodging bums have snuck on board. You pride yourself on being a good judge of character (read: wealth), so it's time to use your skills to sleuth out the scum. At any time during the Day or Night, you may PM the host with the name of a player you wish to talk to. At the beginning of the next phase, you will both be given a link to a QuickTopic thread where you may communicate with each other. That thread will remain open for a full Day/Night cycle (ie. 2 phases), after which it will be closed and you may no longer communicate with that player. You may then choose another player to mason with. You can only mason with each player once during the game. You win when all threats to the cruise passengers (Town) are eliminated. Good luck!

*picks up lemonade and cigar*

Well Superpenguin wasn't buying into it, but at least Tina did. Thanks for the last vote captain!

I honestly don't know what's happening. It's kind of difficult for me to vote since I work overnights (6pm-4am) so I apologize. Give me some time to read up on everything tomorrow morning.

Back