Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Might as well just come out and admit it since I'm dead either way you look at it, but I'm not going down without a fight. Might as well take SP with me just because I can't stand his cocky ass in this game.

DOES THIS MEAN >>>???? WHAT IS THIS?

what is third party, also?

Give me a minute, my Internet is down and I can't make this post on just 4got but holy **** superpenguin you are going down. I was in bed when you managed to **** everything up and keep town on you side but Ho boy here we go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just 4G***

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP whoever dies, I don't like how this action has played out. I would have saved it and used it on someone we actually had a core suspicion on.

Though on the other hand, notice the way Alice's posts come across? She was trying to put attention onto other players without being too pushy or aggressive. Depending on how this lynch plays out, i don't want this post in particular to get buried. It was just before ashtot threw in a challenge so regardless of alignments, it will help us a lot:

Super vanilla accusations. I haven't played with Alice before so maybe somebody can see something else here i missed? BlueLeaf, Blu Rose and Purplpanda. I would put my money on at least one of the three being scum now. I did defend purpl before so I am more inclined to see them as town than the rest of you twiddling your pitchforks around. I'll elaborate on why im thinking this when we actually find out what ashtot or alice is. As much as I don't like it, ashtot has given us a fair amount of information to think on, whether he intended to or not.

but fk your fasctits vote, I'm not taking a part in it.
Ok first, well done ashtot. That took some balls, though very little brains, but respect. Second, Blueleaf and Blu Rose. I brought up their names in response to a post made by Alice that happened just minutes before ashtot challenged her. Considering this, she wouldn't have had any idea at the time that she would actually end up being lynched today. It's for that reason that I think Blueleaf should be considered in the clear for the moment. I don't see why, under the circumstances, Alice would bring up their name and potentially put a scumate in the spotlight like that.

And then she casually signs off her suspicions on Blu Rose. Tie that in with Trundle's point and it's for that reason I have my strongest suspicions on them for being another red. I want to call for a vig to target them tonight, though give them the opportunity to speak up first. We don't know how many hits we have so if you are one of those blues you need to make the right decision according to your role description. The same argument works against Purpl, but I want to cast aside their name now. I stand by my first statement and think they are just being naive. A dt can confirm it if they want to waste an action because there are better candidates out there.
Yeah there some actual suspicions, not 'idk he was inactive, but probably not in bed because he doesn't sleep ever, right?'

and woah internet still down and it took the whole time away just to retrieve those posts so everyone just sit tight for a bit.

SP is the only person who's really carrying his weight around on the town side. Cut the head off the chicken and watch the body(Town) flop around because they won't know what to do without a leader.

SP is the only person who's really carrying his weight around on the town side. Cut the head off the chicken and watch the body(Town) flop around because they won't know what to do without a leader.

BC I am not trying at all.

No, it makes sense now. Mafia had 1 KP this whole time. Plus the SK (Kiss). The only thing I'm trying to figure out is that people said there's a role blocker. How did we come to this conclusion again?

We come to this conclusion due to, on Night 1, the fact that Lauren was protected, roleblocked, and an attempt on her life was made, as I found out through the role I have.

@Gandalf: Oh, sorry, I think I was probably messing up your posts with Olive's.

RIP Blu Rose.
View attachment 49011

Oh, and, also, MrKisstoefur, someone will step up in his place. Right, Captain?

The one thing that I'm confused on is how the KP is calculated this game.

IF, and only IF, MrKisstoefur's claim as a Serial Killer (or whatever the actual role is) is correct, then how the heck is Mafia KP calculated? Do they just get one shot per night?

Before everything goes according to SP's plan, however, I'll throw this out; who the heck is the Captain? If s/he would like to claim him/herself, I'm all open to that opportunity.

As of the moment, there is really no true reason for the Captain to stay hidden.

There are more important things to shoot at.

Not to mention, one thing out of everything doesn't settle well in my tummy after digestion.

What if the Mafiosi have a Suicide Bomber?
He might just be setting us up for a Suicide Bombing, and then we'll instantly lose or something. That is, if I decide to check BlueLeaf...
But how likely is that?

We come to this conclusion due to, on Night 1, the fact that Lauren was protected, roleblocked, and an attempt on her life was made, as I found out through the role I have.

@Gandalf: Oh, sorry, I think I was probably messing up your posts with Olive's.

View attachment 49011

Oh, and, also, MrKisstoefur, someone will step up in his place. Right, Captain?

The one thing that I'm confused on is how the KP is calculated this game.

IF, and only IF, MrKisstoefur's claim as a Serial Killer (or whatever the actual role is) is correct, then how the heck is Mafia KP calculated? Do they just get one shot per night?

Before everything goes according to SP's plan, however, I'll throw this out; who the heck is the Captain? If s/he would like to claim him/herself, I'm all open to that opportunity.

As of the moment, there is really no true reason for the Captain to stay hidden.

There are more important things to shoot at.

Not to mention, one thing out of everything doesn't settle well in my tummy after digestion.

What if the Mafiosi have a Suicide Bomber?
He might just be setting us up for a Suicide Bombing, and then we'll instantly lose or something. That is, if I decide to check BlueLeaf...
But how likely is that?

Okay, first of all, your check really isn't all that important anymore. So if you are fearful of a Suicice Bomber, do a no action.

Second of all, Captain and Disco Dave will be revealed in the resolution period. As it stands, I want mafia to send in thier actions to see if they want to take a risk on finding the captain considering they can over-ride tomorrow's lynch.

Third of all, I'm not sure if I read it right, but it sounded like you think BlueLeaf should kill someone other than Kiss? Kiss is confirmed. He admitted himself. If he really is the SK instead of scum, that instantly drops night deaths by one whereas kiling any mafia wouldn't drop the death count at all.

DAq11rY.gif

c:

Day 4

While the picture was becoming clearer, passenger numbers continued to dwindle.

Olive had been gunned down, the source of the automatic gunfire that was heard during the night. She was a Masseuse.
You are a Masseuse (Vanilla Townie) - Welcome to another wonderful adventure with Kapp'n Cruise Lines where high fantasy meets the high seas! You dwell outside the ship's sauna offering massages to the passengers, and for an extra crisp bill, a happy ending. Unfortunately it's just come to your attention some shady dudes are trying to take over the ship and end your profitable business ventures. Sad, because you aren't even a licensed masseuse and really you're just a regular passenger trying to get your hustle on. Don't let the scum stop your shine. You win when all threats to the cruise passengers (Town) are eliminated. Good luck!

Ashtot too, was slain during the night. He had picked his last fight as the Jersey Shore Guido.
You are the Jersey Shore Guido (1-Shot Gladiator) - Yo what's poppin' my dude? Another cruise. Chicks, drinks, gym, tan, lotion - hey yo who dat ku? oh that's some wrank tryin to eye you son. He see your muscles and think he could take you on? pfft, flatten that cat. Challenge him to a fight and show him how we do it in Jers! yea during any Day just type ##Challenge: Player in the thread and handle him. The current vote will be stopped and replaced wiv a new vote where the passengers gonna only be able to vote for y'all two, see y'all settle it like mens. Whoever gets the majority of the votes loses and gets thrown off the boat like the pansy they is and then we continue partying and mackin' to shorties. But yo, don't wait till too late in the day to do it (12 hours or less) cuz we gotta get ready for the party at night. Word. Oh yeah and you win when all threats to the cruise passengers (Town) are eliminated and you can only fight once. lol crazy. Good luck yo!

Voting will return to the normal Instant Majority system. With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is in 48 hours.

I shot Olive for the ****s and giggles + to finish my hitman list.

Dem two night lives though <3

Back