Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Wow, oath, I appreciate that post. that was actually really insightful.

GG

This still only solidifies my voting choice.

Ok guys, before you go lynching me, here is my defense:
I'm smart. I know that it would be stupid to shoot Cory since I was fighting with him. So why would I do it? I'm not as much of an idiot as it might seem. And then, as I said before, since I was a prime suspect, Mafia would be most likely to frame me or whatever they did to make Trundle see me as scum.

And here, for after my death but before I actually die:
Scum is most likely in those who voted for me. I suggest you guys lynch/check/kill Trundle. He said I am scum(BUT IM FRICKING NOT OK I HAVE SIX KIDS AND I WANT TO KEEP DIVORCE RATES HIGH BC MY HUBBY LEFT ME ON A CRUISE SHIP TO GO SLEEPING AROUND OK), and he was one of the ones who suspected me the most. I suggest you then lynch/check/kill the ones who suspected me the most(Blu Rose). Also, Kiss is giving me vibes that I don't like tbh. Just letting you guys know. Basically dead anyway kk thnx bye

Scum is most likely in those who voted for me. I suggest you guys lynch/check/kill Trundle. He said I am scum(BUT IM FRICKING NOT OK I HAVE SIX KIDS AND I WANT TO KEEP DIVORCE RATES HIGH BC MY HUBBY LEFT ME ON A CRUISE SHIP TO GO SLEEPING AROUND OK), and he was one of the ones who suspected me the most. I suggest you then lynch/check/kill the ones who suspected me the most(Blu Rose). Also, Kiss is giving me vibes that I don't like tbh. Just letting you guys know. Basically dead anyway kk thnx bye

Okay so at this point, what's your role?

Ok guys, before you go lynching me, here is my defense:
I'm smart. I know that it would be stupid to shoot Cory since I was fighting with him. So why would I do it? I'm not as much of an idiot as it might seem. And then, as I said before, since I was a prime suspect, Mafia would be most likely to frame me or whatever they did to make Trundle see me as scum.

And here, for after my death but before I actually die:

Excuse me, but do you mind telling us your exact role you were given along with yours powers(if any) since you are about to be lynched anyway. I encourage the last two votes on Purpl to be held off until we get this information as if he does flip town, we'll need to know what he has found out.

Here is my post corrected. Ending the broken quote chain:

"Right, and if Trundle is not a detective, then how could a framer affect the results anyway? Maybe Trundle could give us more information here?"

oath2order, I'm just gonna say I have six kids and don't want to die. If I do die, I leave my kids to my bby Olive ily

DON'T WORRY I'LL SAVE THE DAY
DAq11rY.gif

Night 2

Purplpanda was the Parent with 6 kids
You are a Parent with 6 kids (Vanilla Townie) - Welcome to another wonderful adventure with Kapp'n Cruise Lines where high fantasy meets the high seas! You and your spouse were supposed to be on a family trip with all your kids around the world. This cruise was the perfect family bonding experience to bring your hearts back together. Alas, he ditched you and the kids back in Thailand when he found out how far the American dollar goes when prostitution is concerned. Now you're stuck with 6 bratty, angst filled kids for the rest of the trip. Over the loudspeaker you hear an announcement that the ship is being taken over by some bad guys. Maybe they'll kill your kids and rid you of this headache? Nah, that wouldn't be very parental of you. Your kids need you, and besides you will need to claim all of them in court papers when you file for divorce. Get rid of the bad guys, don't let them lower America's divorce rate. It's the only natural resource you have left. You win when all threats to the cruise passengers (Town) are eliminated. Good luck!

Night will end either at 11PM (GMT+1) tonight, or tomorrow, depending on if all actions are in.

Was it worth it

Deep down I think yes, at least we won't have to deal with those "jokes" anymore

Was it worth it

Deep down I think yes, at least we won't have to deal with those "jokes" anymore

Well, that's one distraction out of the way. You're not funny, Purpl, I agree with Princess here.

oath2order, I'm just gonna say I have six kids and don't want to die. If I do die, I leave my kids to my bby Olive ily

Apparently, there's nothing in your PM about Olive so that's a bunch of crap there.

I'm still wondering why Gandalf knew for sure that you were town.

Well, that's one distraction out of the way. You're not funny, Purpl, I agree with Princess here.

Apparently, there's nothing in your PM about Olive so that's a bunch of crap there.

I'm still wondering why Gandalf knew for sure that you were town.

Good question, but even more important- why did Trundle know for sure that he's scum?

YxRhhkV.png
PurplPanda said:
OMG I WAS FRAMED I HAVE SIX KIDS DONT KILL ME
PurplPanda said:
BUT IM FRICKING NOT OK I HAVE SIX KIDS AND I WANT TO KEEP DIVORCE RATES HIGH BC MY HUBBY LEFT ME ON A CRUISE SHIP TO GO SLEEPING AROUND OK
fricking told u beatches
u all suk
kids go to olive now she is ur mommy k
anyway

for you strong players who will hold this against me 7ever:
tumblr_mdyclzi7ip1ry9e1po1_500.gif
if fricking trundle comes and posts "whoops" literally going to cry
YxRhhkV.png
trundle u r a meanie
also oath only leaving my kids to olive bc i am her mistress byeeeeeee

Back