Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

no, we're playing mafia in irc, he killed jubs apparently, so he said this, hes suspected here! he said "it was a joke!"

Jubs did die on the first night of that game in IRC mafia. Purpl was a vig in that game. He wasn't talking about this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day 2

Imagine the passengers' surprise when they found an octopus, impaled on a decorational Tiki torch. Just imagine it.

His name was Cory and he was a Mimic Octopus
You are a Mimic Octopus (1-Shot Copycat) - Being a relatively new species discovered by humans not many are aware of your presence. You want to study humans to see how they behave in their natural habitat and what better than a cruise ship full of sin? Besides, you're tired of eating shellfish all day. You wanna taste macaroni and cheese and drink Jeremy's sex on the beach too. Luckily as an octopus you are good at copying other animals' behaviours. Whenever the first power role in the game dies, whether from Town or Mafia, you will receive a PM that gives you 1 use of the role. A hijacking is bound to upset the natural behaviour of the humans you are studying, so it's in your interests to see that all threats to the cruise passengers (Town) are eliminated. Good luck!

You have 48 hours to vote for who you want to throw overboard. With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Jubs did die on the first night of that game in IRC mafia. Purpl was a vig in that game. He wasn't talking about this game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day 2

Imagine the passengers' surprise when they found an octopus, impaled on a decorational Tiki torch. Just imagine it.

His name was Cory and he was a Mimic Octopus

You have 48 hours to vote for who you want to throw overboard. With 18 players alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

RIP Cory :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw thank you for that video

I find it ironic that when Cory mentions he might have evidence on someone he is killed. Only four people seemed to hardcore pressure him being; Purple, Alise, Lauren and Oath for him to reveal his evidence. Alise I already posted a case on and Purpl really hasn't said anything. I'm disappointed Cory didn't make a will containing the evidence he had just incase he died. Hm.. So obviously someone active has to be what Cory was talking about.

Why was there only one death tonight? The first night two people died. What's up with that?

Was someone protected or...?

I find it ironic that when Cory mentions he might have evidence on someone he is killed. Only four people seemed to hardcore pressure him being; Purple, Alise, Lauren and Oath for him to reveal his evidence. Alise I already posted a case on and Purpl really hasn't said anything. I'm disappointed Cory didn't make a will containing the evidence he had just incase he died. Hm.. So obviously someone active has to be what Cory was talking about.

I didnt pressure him to say what his evidence he had?

I have to go to work in a bit and won't be off until 3am. Lauren, would you mind doing me a favor and list of all the names you've openly suspected so far? I have a few things I'd like. to piece together and it would help me put out a case or two without having to reread the thread.

I didnt pressure him to say what his evidence he had?

Sorry I should of worded it better. The only ones who talked to him were; Purpl, Alise and Lauren.. And Oath questioned why he wouldn't reveal his information twice I believe it was.

I just keep remembering oath stressing it's wise for mafia to go after weak players as they aren't protected. I presume that's what the mafia has been doing the past two nights: kill a strong and a weak so at least the weak one will die. I presume the other target was protected last night.

I just keep remembering oath stressing it's wise for mafia to go after weak players as they aren't protected. I presume that's what the mafia has been doing the past two nights: kill a strong and a weak so at least the weak one will die. I presume the other target was protected last night.

Please tell me you are not suspecting me for this.

I have to go to work in a bit and won't be off until 3am. Lauren, would you mind doing me a favor and list of all the names you've openly suspected so far? I have a few things I'd like. to piece together and it would help me put out a case or two without having to reread the thread.

umm well ive been suspected, purpl, cory and blu rose.

Hi friends I recieved a PM saying I can't PM today.
I know do not believe Blu had some master plan when they said they lost their vote. I genuinely believe they did and therefore are not mafia aligned.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Assuming there's a mafia role that does that

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops can't vote today*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Might not mean anything but, Blu Rose and Purpl were both on Han's profile.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last minute mafia action PMs???

Back