• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Pleasure Cruise Mini Mafia VIII [Game Over/Mafia Win]

To be honest basically everything that Superpenguin said was correct, and I voted Alice because I disagreed with all the other lynch candidates. That's my only reasoning, but I believe that having myself in the game would benefit town more. That's all I gotta say.

Why did you challenge her anyway? And why use your role this early in the game? Please answer this.

I already answered.

You used your role because you didn't agree with the lynch candidates? So you then used it to force us between voting for you or Alice, both of which were probably not on anyone's radar.

While it was very uncalled for for Ashtot to use his role so early and careless like this, we have to see that this completely matches his usual behavior. In AC Mafia, he was a vig and shot N1. He's obviously really paranoid when he has one-shot abilities because he doesn't want to die without using them.

As it stands:
Town Ashtot > Unknown Alice

I would like to advise people to vote for Alice out of the two.

While it was very uncalled for for Ashtot to use his role so early and careless like this, we have to see that this completely matches his usual behavior. In AC Mafia, he was a vig and shot N1. He's obviously really paranoid when he has one-shot abilities because he doesn't want to die without using them.

As it stands:

So your theory is that this is a blue role and scum roles can't challenge like this?

As it stands:

You do have a point. I don't think Ashtot's scummy at all, and I don't know how I feel about Alice. Since we have to vote for one of them, I'm gonna have to go with Alice. Really hoping she isn't blue flips red, as some people have noted that Alice seems to imply she isn't a plain townie.

But regardless of what role Ashtot is, that move you made kind of annoys me. ~_~

So your theory is that this is a blue role and scum roles can't challenge like this?

I was the first one to point out this possibility. Most have seemed to agree that this is a town role. But really, it's not the assumption that this role would be aligned to town that makes me trust Ashtot, it's how the way he used the role matches his vig behavior in AC Mafia and his mindset as town.

I was the first one to point out this possibility. Most have seemed to agree that this is a town role. But really, it's not the assumption that this role would be aligned to town that makes me trust Ashtot, it's how the way he used the role matches his vig behavior in AC Mafia and his mindset as town.

It definitely matches his vig behavior. I guess we can blind lynch Alice and hope she turns out to be scum then.

Again, I would like to remind Alice that before she is lynched (which now seems like it will be the case) that she provides Town with any information she has found out thus far, if anything.

RIP whoever dies, I don't like how this action has played out. I would have saved it and used it on someone we actually had a core suspicion on.

Though on the other hand, notice the way Alice's posts come across? She was trying to put attention onto other players without being too pushy or aggressive. Depending on how this lynch plays out, i don't want this post in particular to get buried. It was just before ashtot threw in a challenge so regardless of alignments, it will help us a lot:

I'm kind of looking at BlueLeaf. He seemed to only respond when he was called out, and he's pretty much playing with lego's. I don't entirely agree with others thoughts on blu rose. I'm also a bit iffy on purpl, what he did was kind of scummy, but I have my reservations. A lot of people can come off scummy when they're just trying to help.

I never said he hasn't changed. I just said he's not adding anything to the topics at hand.

Super vanilla accusations. I haven't played with Alice before so maybe somebody can see something else here i missed? BlueLeaf, Blu Rose and Purplpanda. I would put my money on at least one of the three being scum now. I did defend purpl before so I am more inclined to see them as town than the rest of you twiddling your pitchforks around. I'll elaborate on why im thinking this when we actually find out what ashtot or alice is. As much as I don't like it, ashtot has given us a fair amount of information to think on, whether he intended to or not.

but fk your fasctits vote, I'm not taking a part in it.

I really don't like a vote shoved down my throat at all. It's nice nice, ash, you should have waited.

Basically his explanation was that he didn't like today's lynching candidates, so he decided to put me up just because. I don't quite understand his reasoning, and he's really just throwing me under the bus. I don't quite understand how reckless use of abilities = town. Ever since he put me up on challenge he's neglected to give a very good reason for why he did it. Honestly, I don't understand SP's argument, because the thought that you might be killed early is universal, and the reverse is true. I can't really stop it now, since you're all so dead set on sacrificing me for genuinely confusing reasons.

kNn5jER.jpg

Night 1

With a resounding cheer, Ashtot pushed Alice over the guardrails and watched as she tumbled into the sea. Moments later, a passing shark dragged her to the depths, never to be seen again.

Alice was Spongebob Scumpants
You are Spongebob Scumpants (Mafia Absorber) - Freed from the shackles of cartoon television you want to return to your natural waterborne environment. You've played the good guy on TV for far too long and it's time to change sides. Your allies are (w, x, y, z) and it's time to take over the cruise ship so you can set sail for dark waters. If you are night targeted by any non-Mafia aligned power role and survive to the next day you will absorb that role for use (one use only) only on the next night. If you do not use it on the next night the power will be lost. You win when your team controls at least half the voting power of the cruise. Good luck!

Night will end either at 11PM (GMT+1) tonight, or tomorrow, depending on if all actions are in.

Back