• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

Im not uninstered but i dont have anything to say xD
I mean, a closed setup being my first mafia game, and 2 mafia teams... im confused D:

if ur town dont let urself die if u care a bit
(also u can ask questions)

im just gonna go with no lynch bc im really tired and stressed out rn so
also @jellofish i was really stupid idk but i cant be scum if i defended jennwa and benjmy cuz like i couldnt have known if they were scum or town because team decima is dead so

NIGHT 4​

The town managed to avoid bloodshed due to the lack of leads. But due to a freak accident of rocks falling, the following people all died:

Sameen Shaw (Shinysandwich) the Combat Medic (Doctor/1 shot Vig) has died.

MrKisstoefur the townie has died.
Natty the townie has died.
MissNoodle the townie has died.
LittleBeary the townie has died.

24 hours to send in night actions. Good luck.

Last edited:
to be fair i think missnoodle was at a disadvantage because shes like in australia and couldnt have seen your warning

What, how? I dont get it?

yeah

he was going to kill anyone who didnt vote to weed out inactives/uninterested players. you didnt vote.

to be fair i think missnoodle was at a disadvantage because shes like in australia and couldnt have seen your warning

he was going to kill anyone who didnt vote to weed out inactives/uninterested players. you didnt vote.
I was reading all the posts and made a list, and actually, i think i know who are Mafia, lol, anyway bye, Tom said 1 hour btw

I was reading all the posts and made a list, and actually, i think i know who are Mafia, lol, anyway bye, Tom said 1 hour btw
But not a lot of you were showing any signs of voting, and this game has been forgotten by most of the players who died, unfortunately :/

Too bad there isn't a role that can revive :( But yeah, he said an hour after he posted which meant 7PM EST

DAY 5 (FOR REAL)

DAY 5

Kammeh knew endgame was upon the town, with only a handful of survivors left after the freak accident, she had to step up to the plate fast. She could only access her computer during the day, but maybe good old fashioned surveillance will help them out. She sat in her police cruiser, waiting for suspicious activity. She began to drift away, complacent with the desk job she'd be assigned to for a while now.

Kammeh came to after hearing a thud from the back of the vehicle, glanced at the window and saw someone hit the cruiser. Knocking on the window of the car, she checked to see if the occupants were okay. Except it was empty, but the doors weren't open.

CLICK

Word is the ME is still scraping up pieces of Kammeh up and down the street.

Lionel Fusco (Kammeh) the Day Cop was blown to smithereens.

Day will last 48 hours unless majority is reached. We've reached end game, expect the days and nights to roll fast now. You won't be modkilled for not posting/voting.

Kammeh said:
I've been very suspicious of Pofer lately. On day 2 I decided to inspect him, and he turned up as mafia. I suggest town lynches him immediately.
Good luck! Thank you for a great first game everyone.

I believe that's the most up to date will Kammeh sent in. c:

Well, I've been suspicious of ccemuka since Day 1 and with only a few people left--most of who I'm pretty sure are town, that's who I'm voting for.

If they do turn out to truly be town (in which I will feel guilty forever and cry in a corner), I still have suspicions so.

Back