• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

Since Purpl has a gun, and we have three people a cause of suspicion(Pofer, Justin, and ccemuka), let's get rid of two of these suspicions.

Personally, I would think getting rid of Pofer is the best option as she was under suspicion now both days and with the evidence arising from Sataric's PMs that Sataric was really pushing votes off of Pofer and went as far as to request players who weren't even voting for Pofer to get votes off her, I think it puts her in a pretty scummy spot.

Then I would also suggest ccemuka just for the possible slip-up in the PM Question and in following Chey's will from last night. Justin will most likely get himself modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's basically up to Purpl which one to shoot and the other will be lynched. Just shoot which one you think could add more evidence to a lynch once their role is flipped and a do it a good few hours before the voting ends too in case votes need to be changed.
Y'all can lynch Pofer if you want, but tbh I don't think they are scum. For me it's down to Justin or ccemuka.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ccemuka, I see you viewing the thread; you better be making a defense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What are everyone's thoughts on me shooting ccemuka, then we lynch Jubs, then we have a vig shoot Pofer?

Well, I've already mentioned finding 2/3 of those suspicious so I'd be interested to see what happens. Just hope it goes well for us.

Still unsure about Pofer though--I do admit Sataric's immediate switch over in PMs does throw suspicions, but Sataric also had put them up pretty early when mentioning inactives so it's really hard to say.

So, while some of CheyLily's guesses may have been wrong, I feel something may have been right if they were killed and they agreed pretty hard on when I was thinking ccemuka may be evil due to their question about if Mafia can PM eachother.

Now on the tags, ccemuka added that they are "confirmed town"--coincidentally, the person who added "ccemuka = scum" is no other than Sataric who has we know was a Godfather. While it could be likely Sataric lied, it could also be they were trying to throw people off since ccemuka was the first labeled suspicious. Or it could be nothing. But I guess I felt it was worth mentioning?

While there is the Pofer thing as well, I feel if Pofer was really Mafia (there could still be a chance though), Sataric wouldn't have brought them up so quickly in the first place as an inactive candidate.

Cory - While I accept your apology, I do find it odd you're suddenly apologizing when you just showed in your PM that you insulted those who did No Lynch with Sataric and it makes me wonder why you suddenly are apologizing.

(Tom gave me the go ahead that this post was appropriate so. Also <3 to CheyLily T~T)
I put it in the tags to set things straight, that I'm a townie.

I'm looking at ccemuka's posts, and the only one that really stood out to me was their post about PMs, which did make them suspicious for a while. Do we still consider that to be proof, or just a slip-up/newbish question?

I apologize for my slight inactiveness, I have three projects due in 2 days and I'd like to finish them off today, I will try my best to present cases on the current candidates soon, to make a decision or bring up new candidates for lynch.
I am new and asked what I thought was a simple question, I didn't mean to start any controversy.

In Cheylily's will she thought and Ashtot were in a aliance, which we were not, she thought Ashtot was 100% scum, which he wasn't. In my opinion, since many things were wrong, I think it shouldn't be used as incriminating evidence against anyone.

Since Purpl has a gun, and we have three people a cause of suspicion(Pofer, Justin, and ccemuka), let's get rid of two of these suspicions.

Personally, I would think getting rid of Pofer is the best option as she was under suspicion now both days and with the evidence arising from Sataric's PMs that Sataric was really pushing votes off of Pofer and went as far as to request players who weren't even voting for Pofer to get votes off her, I think it puts her in a pretty scummy spot.

Then I would also suggest ccemuka just for the possible slip-up in the PM Question and in following Chey's will from last night. Justin will most likely get himself modkilled.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's basically up to Purpl which one to shoot and the other will be lynched. Just shoot which one you think could add more evidence to a lynch once their role is flipped and a do it a good few hours before the voting ends too in case votes need to be changed.
If you lynch/shoot me you're just wasting more green blood.

You still haven't given us any real reason as to why you needed to ask it though. Obviously Mafia talks to eachother--why would you need to know how unless you are? :(

the fact that you're trying to dispute Chey's will kinda makes me think that you're just trying to avoid any possible evidence against you.

My thoughts exactly, and since theres no evidence against anybody else, I think its worth the risk.

What are everyone's thoughts on me shooting ccemuka, then we lynch Jubs, then we have a vig shoot Pofer?

I think that's a good plan. Ccemuka has posted a poor defense with no good reason to why they shouldn't be shot, if Justin is scum then he'll keep sneaking by, posting the bare minimum

So everyone, put your votes in, I'm going to shoot ccemuka.
I'm actually going to shoot Jubs, just in case there is a day doctor.

INTERMISSION​

Purplpandap gathered everyone in the street, asking for opinions on who he should shoot. There was a few murmurs, nothing concrete just some half hearted shoot this guy or shoot that girl. Someone even chanted shoot yourself, forgetting he was in public not behind some computer screen. Defeated, he shurgged and flipped a coin with two names floating in his head.

"Heads... ccemuka dies." Purpl shouted. He took aim at his target, but at the last minute switched targets and shot Justin right in the head. Turns out, Justin wasn't there at all. Justin was just some tree some crazy hobo dressed up.

The Machine (Justin) the Tree was killed.

Tom said:
You are The Machine (Tree). Once during any night phase, you can turn into a tree. You can still post, but you lose the ability to vote. You can still be lynched, but you're now immortal to night kills as a tree.

Less than 24 hours remain for voting.

Last edited:
I killed Jubs because I figured there may have been a day doctor who protects people from gun shots during the day. This was for insurance, so I guess we lynch ccemuka now?

R.I.P. Jubs.

Goddammit Jubs

Well, let's go lynch ccemuka, if that's the new plan since Jubs is dead.

#LeFail
giphy.gif
IM SORRY IT HAD TO BE DONE

Anyways, since Justin is dead, I'm guessing that we could lynch Pofer..? They did say that they had their eye on us..

We have to have a ceremony and mourn the death oh him. His tomb will be on his stump.

Back