Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

Sataric, Justin came to mind for me too. He was the other main candidate for lynching today, and I think we should give Pofer a chance since s/he posted and is going to try. However, if we decide to not lynch either of those, I think we should go for CrimsonFireWolf. He hasn't really been posting much, and when he does it doesn't really make sense.

I couldn't really understand them either..

Best Actors 2k14 >.>

I would like to apologise for missing today's lynch. I didn't get a chance yesterday, being busy, but I will defiantly vote tomorrow :)

Again, I would like any doctor, vigilante, roleblocker, etc. to consider your options very carefully. Night 1 can either end in a disaster, or could turn out to help us.

[15:51:18] <12@ProfGallows> there needs to be a disclaimer in tiny text that says "estimated times may vary"

Again, I would like any doctor, vigilante, roleblocker, etc. to consider your options very carefully. Night 1 can either end in a disaster, or could turn out to help us.

Isnt that how it usually is?

I'm really not buying Justin as scum. I clearly don't see what you guys are seeing, so could someone please explain the thought process? Also, I was surprised we switched to crimson, especially with such shoddy reasoning. There were much better lynch candidates, and we blew it on a last minute decision with no real evidence?

Isnt that how it usually is?

I'm really not buying Justin as scum. I clearly don't see what you guys are seeing, so could someone please explain the thought process? Also, I was surprised we switched to crimson, especially with such shoddy reasoning. There were much better lynch candidates, and we blew it on a last minute decision with no real evidence?

There is literally no 'real' evidence on Day 1, and getting rid of Crimson will help us in the long run. He couldn't communicate properly and it looked like he wasn't good enough in English to help us, so that is why we made that decision to lynch him.

There is literally no 'real' evidence on Day 1, and getting rid of Crimson will help us in the long run. He couldn't communicate properly and it looked like he wasn't good enough in English to help us, so that is why we made that decision to lynch him.

At least he wanted to try. I mean I hardly noticed him so he couldn't of gotten in the way that much. We had actual evidence that Pofer did not want to play. Yet we lynched someone because their English wasn't up to our standards?

At least he wanted to try. I mean I hardly noticed him so he couldn't of gotten in the way that much. We had actual evidence that Pofer did not want to play. Yet we lynched someone because their English wasn't up to our standards?

Pofer DID want to play. I don't think he realized that he had to be active often in the thread is all. He came and posted asking for a second chance, so we decided not to lynch him.

No, we lynched him because he would not be able to communicate well with us and we didn't exactly know what he was saying. The evidence on Pofer was how he was active in the Villager Trading Plaza, and we thought he didn't want to play. But then he came on and starting posting more, so we gave him another chance.

Pofer DID want to play. I don't think he realized that he had to be active often in the thread is all. He came and posted asking for a second chance, so we decided not to lynch him.

It's not that they didn't realise. They said they completely forgot they were even playing.

DAY 2

Short post, I'll extend it later. For now let's just get to the part everyone is looking forward to.

oath2order had willingly surrendered himself to the Decima goons that had come for him in the night. He was shoved into a black tinted town car, placed next to Alice. Both had their homes broken into, Alice had been sleeping the night away while oath2order had set about using his computer skills to determine the alignment of a neighbor. The town car finally came to a halt near the docks, the goons ushered Alice out first.

"You really ought to choose better friends you know," Sataric spoke staring longingly at the water. "The people we choose to align with, one day it'll come back to bite you in the ass. Unfortunately for you, today is that day. My men have searched your home, you're really nothing more than a bystander with no business in this affair. Sadly, I can't let you live because you've seen us. Goodnight."

oath2order was ushered out to the docks next, he was already scared out of his mind. He detested violence, but he knew it was part of his job to help save Irrelevants like Alice. She was just floating away in the water, he'd seen the goon strong arming him put two in the back of her.

"Leave us, you have your orders. Enact them," Sataric barked and then turned back to oath. "To think, your machine could have prevented all this mess if you simply allowed it to live beyond the shackles you placed on it. A god, but instead you cripple it."

"I did it to protect people, good people, innocent people like Alice. To prevent it from being abused by the Government and by people like yourself. While my method is not perfect, it's a lot simpler than deeming those different than us Deviants and rounding them up like cattle to the slaughter. Surely a man who's lived as long as you can understand that sentiment, to do that would simply bring us back to World War II and Nazi Germany."

"Our machines know what they're doing Oath, have more faith in the-"

A shot rang out, bullet piercing Oath2order and Sataric both in the heart.

Across town Ashtot was found stone cold in bed, his pillow used as a silencer to mask the noise of the gunshot.

Cheylily was pronounced dead from an prescription overdose, though it wasn't prescribed to them and was very out of place in the ornate townhouse they lived in.

John Greer (Sataric) the Godfather has died.
Harold Finch (oath2order) the Cop has died.
Ashtot the townie has died.
Alice the townie has died.
Cheylily the townie has died.

WILLS​

Sataric's Will:
"This did not work out as intended."

CheyLily's Will:
CheyLily said:
Not sure if I should just jump right in, or what, but here it goes:

I have been told by a few people recently that I bring strong points to the group for being just a noobie, so I wouldn't be shocked if I got killed soon enough. I don't have much to say, so I'm going to get straight to listing off who I think is who.

% = How sure I am about them being scum/townie.

Scum: Ashtot* (100%), ccemuka (100%), Cory (85%), oath2order (50%).

Townies: Jennifer (100%), Sataric (100%), LittleBeary (95%), Benmjy (85%), Kammeh (80%), Natty (80%), Alice (50%).

If italicized scum, lynch.
If italicized townie, keep safe.

*Ashtot: He's starting to make alliances. If I speak up about all of his flaws, and I'm right about him being scum, I'll more than likely be targeted. I'm sorry if I'm dead and I wasn't able to save someone due to this, but he really is a threat. Ccemuka definitely seems to be working with him, considering how he agrees with most everything he says. Watch out for these two.

smb3master has been replaced with tsurndere.

Last edited:
hmm so Staric was mafia......so the post oath mentioned abou river and princess pming with sataric SUSPICIOUS in my opinion

Wow T__T So much death. R.I.P. everyone except Sataric. You evil person who acted all innocent and lied </3

(I am also truly surprised I'm somehow still here)

We sadly lost 4 people though :( At least we got one!

Back