• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite and Least Favorite Species of Animal?

Favorites are cats, bunnies, dogs, and wolves.
Least favorites are horses, apes, and chickens.

(Not using any of the unique ones such as Hans the Yeti, Julian the Unicorn, and Tammi the Ring Tailed Lemur)

Best: Lion, Hippo (except Harry. He sucks!), Octopus, Monkey (Except Elise. She is so scary!), and Alligator

Worst: Deer, Mice, Cow, and Bull (Except Vic. He's cool)

Last edited:
Hey hey, I know this isnt the place for this, but if your buddy wants to offload Boone when the time comes...I love his bright and colorful look <3

I think the ostriches are pretty cool looking, but I'm not a fan of the shape of the monkeys.

favorite: cubs, deer, cats, squirrels
least favorite: gorillas, rhinos, hippos, cows, bulls, and alligators

My favorite would have to be cats, my least favorite is mice. I don't like any of the mice and the one I have in my village right now is super annoying.

Fav: Cubs Cats Alligators Wolves

Least Fav: Mice Octopus Hamster Bull

Last edited:
Favs: Hmm, mice probably. I won't mind having a town full of mice. Also rabbits, horses, and ducks.

Least fav: Hippos, gorillas, monkeys, dogs.

Fav: Rabbits apparently (most of my favorite villagers are rabbits...), anteaters (dat nose)
Least fav: Hippos, rhinos, gorillas, birds

Last edited:
I like individual villagers rather than a whole species but I really like elephants.

I don't like the wolves or cats as much. I like those animals in real life but in the game they look a bit ugly with some exceptions.

I'd say a deadlock tie between Hamsters and Cats for my fave
My least fave is easily hippoes though, I can't stand any of them XP

Hmm, I don't think I could pick one favorite species, but cats, rabbits, goats, koalas, squirrels and wolves are at the top of my list. As for my least favorites, I'd go with gorillas, anteaters, hippos and rhinos.

Back