• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite and Least Favorite Species of Animal?

My favorite species are the sheep, but I also like the rabbits and the octopi.
My least favorite is probably frogs, gorillas, and cows/bulls.

Hmmm, my favorite species have to be the cats. They're all so cute!
But hands down, I hate the squirrels, cows, bulls, and most of the the birds.

I think the cats are my favorite, but I don't really care much for the mice--there are only a couple I like.

Favorite: Rabbits, cats and deer
Least favorite: Horses, mice and lions

Favorite: can't decide between squirrels, bunnies, cubs and deer. Least favorite: gorillas.

Last edited:
Favorite: Hippos. I love their designs (We don't talk about Harry.) and their head shapes! I find them really cute with their big teeth! Anteaters are a close second, the fact that their snouts are their mouths is adorable, I love their designs as well. Especially the tails.

Least Favorite: Horses, with the exception of Savannah (She's a Zebra anyways). I don't really like any horse villagers, sadly.

My favourite is the alligators because of when they smile, but I'm also very partial to bears and bear cubs, dogs, rabbits and deer/antelope.
I really dislike gorillas, actually, because they have this thing going on where they completely dwarf your mayor, and it's not in a good way like bears have it, because the bears are all 'aww big fluffy teddy' but the gorillas are just huge and I don't like it much. The mice also seem kinda disproportionate to me? Like, their body is tiny and their head and ears are just huge - and it's not due to ACNL style because all the other animals have heads that seem to match their size.

Lmao everyone dislikes the fatty/brute villagers.
I can agree that mice are...weird looking. No wonder why most of the mice villagers are disliked by yours truly. I only like Penelope, Greta, Dora, Candi and Bettina out of them. I really hate the male mice designs. Just look at Moose. He looks like a freggin weeaboo, and rod looks like he's wearing panties on his head, and don't get me started on Limberg. No offense to those who like them.

Several Gorilla villagers look nice. I like Hans, Violet, Rocket, Peewee, Boone and Rilla. I feel bad for Rilla, being left out from the Sanrio villager hype. :(

Back