• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite and Least Favorite Species of Animal?

Favourite - Hamsters (I feel like they have such individual characters), and Deer. There are one or two exceptions in each but ultimately I like the most in those categories :3

Least - Gorillas, Lions, Kangaroos, and Tigers. Just no thank you and stay away from my town.

Last edited:
my favorites are the bear cubs, octopus, and deer.
My least favorites are the mice and hamsters. :c

Favorite: Kangaroos
Least Favorite: Gorillas

Favorite: Mice! Though I also love Ostriches and Ant Eaters
Least: I like at least one villager from every species really, I feel Goats could've been designed better though.

Favorite: HAMSTERS AND SHEEP

Least Favorite: Chickens and Gorilla ;-;

Last edited:
Top Favs: Deer, Octopuses and Sheep

Least Favs: Bears, Hippopotamuses, and Tigers.

Last edited:
favourites: cats, tigers, frogs, sheep, wolves

least favourites: gorillas, pigs, hippos, cows... basically the big ugly ones. yes, i'm shallow.

my favorite species would probably be cats, wolves and ostriches. am i supposed to choose only one?
least favorite would be mice, horse, aligators, rhinos, bulls and many more. they make me wanna throw up.

Favorite horses why savannah

Least gorilla and quillson
I don't like duck but that one no no
And no bears

Favorite: Squirrels, Rabbits, Cats (I hate one cat, but I'm not going to say her name), Hamsters and Sheep

Least Favorite: Birds, Eagles, Gorillas, Alligators, Monkeys, Hippos and Birds.

Last edited:
Favorites: Cats/Dogs/Ducks (I have a lot, I know ;w;)

Least favorites: Mice and Frogs ;w;

favorites: cub, horses, and penguins
least favorites: hippos and gorillas

Last edited:
Favorite: Deer, simply because I like every single one of them and each still looks unique (the coloration and details add a lot of diversity, making some look like different species altogether - i.e. deer, reindeer, antelope etc.)

Least favorite are mice, because they're the only species I don't like a single villager from. They could be so cute, but their head shape just isn't right for me.

My favourite species is squirrels because my top four villagers are all squirrels and I really like most of the others, even though I hate a few of them. However, the deer (I'm not counting Chelsea) are the only species in which I don't actually hate any of the villagers. I also like most of the cats and rabbits.

Least favourite species is definitely the gorillas. I despise them all. I also don't like the hippos, monkeys, bears (not the bear cubs), lions, bulls, or alligators.

Back