Votes: 61 34.9%
  • I love them both equally!

Votes: 46 26.3%

• Total voters

trenchdragon

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Which do you prefer and why? I love cats so much it's scary. I've never not had a cat in my life, not even for one moment.

I love cats a lot, but I've never owned one since my father is allergic xC
I prefer cats because they are more laid-back, especially the breeds that I'm looking into. I'm hoping to buy/adopt one when I move out of my parent's house.

I prefer cats...they're much easier to take care of...since you don't have to walk them, or let them go outside. You just got to feed them.

Dogs all the way. I love dogs so much. I'm very allergic to cats, but I honestly never really cared for them them even before I found out I was allergic to them.

It's hard to describe why I love them so, though? I never had a dog growing up as a kid because my mom was afraid of dogs, but I spent a good part of my childhood learning about them since I loved learning about animals. I loved learning about dog behavior and training and everything I could think of that would help me to raise a dog. I'm eagerly awaiting the day when I'll finally be in the position to have a dog of my own.

dogs because theyre so silly and adorable and make me happy
i had cats when i was younger but i kind of just left them alone because playing with them wasnt all that fun because they just scratched me ):

I have a Siamese kitten named Mitzi and a black lab named Leah. They're both really sweet to me, but my dog shows more affection than my kitten. Still, I love them both equally. <3

Interesting...

I have had cats all my life but my current cat Lenny is probably one of my best friends. I love him so so much, he's always there for me. When I'm sick, he'll cuddle with me all day. When I'm sad, he'll purr and nuzzle my face to make me feel better. When I'm gone from the house he'll sleep on my bed and when I come back he needs an endless amount of cuddles to be satisfied. Were so close and he's so loving, calm and affectionate. That's why I don't really buy into the stereotype and assumption that all cats are 'evil and cold' because my none of my many cats have never been this way.

My dog is... not the same. I love her and all but she's a very aloof dog and has been all her life. Obedience deemed her as untrainable and she doesn't really do anything. She doesn't respond when you call her, or respond when you praise her. She's kinda just... there, sleeping all day. She also hates walks and doesn't have the energy to play often. She's a sweetheart and I love her to bits, but I don't have that same connection with her that I do with my cat.

I like cats more. I've never met a cat I didn't like and I've never met a cat that didn't like me. Dogs are okay and I dogsit for other people, but I'd never want to have one myself. They take too much energy and their barks startle me. Plus cats are easier for me to understand than dogs, but that's probably just because I've been around them more.

Back