• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager is leaving tomorrow !! ANY WAY TO STOP HIM??

Mr. Tiaa

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Cake
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
today Isabelle said Bam is moving tomorrow ;;

I playied yesterday and he didnt asked me about stay or go, even tho I walked arround him lots. (I just knew he was about to move cuz Julian told me, but I didn't knew the day)

Is there any way to me stop him now??

tnks for your time ;;

if hes already in boxes im sorry but you cant D:

edit** though for reference, next time if you cant get a villager to ping save and quit and try again.

bc ive achieved all my dreamies and things are sorta risky, I currently log in every day by making a new character and checking if anyones in boxes. bc its a new character the game doesnt save the info in the town and resetting on a new chara and tting back a day will take the villager out of boxes so you can get them to ping and tell them to stop. if you already logged onto an existing character, though, the changes are saved & tting back will just make him leave the town completely bc it counts as one day forward.

Last edited:
Oh no I'm so sorry. :c
Sadly if he's in boxes you can't stop it, like debi said.
Next time a villager tells you a rumour you should really try to stop it on the same day.
I hope you can get him back someday!

That stinks. :( Once they're in boxes it's too late.

I had Marshal, and I somehow missed the days leading up to him leaving so by the time I realized it I was stuck.

I actually had this happen with my bam as well. No ping AND I had no one tell me he was leaving. So sorry! I know it sux! I went through 2 jocks after that before I decided to just go ahead and do the 16 cycle to get him back. He just moved back into my town on Friday. I lost him around 4 months ago :O

For future ref. if a villager tells you someone is moving, save and go back in. If you can't find him or he doesn't ping, go up an hour or 2. Don't TT day/s.

Last edited:
*Ehem*

If the villager didn't ping you,that's your fault. If you don't introduce yourself when he was moving in (Boxes?) he will not ping you. Next time, remember to introduce yourself to every villager that comes into your town.

I know its a little harsh. But I had to go through the same thing when I lost Henry :c

*Ehem*

If the villager didn't ping you,that's your fault. If you don't introduce yourself when he was moving in (Boxes?) he will not ping you. Next time, remember to introduce yourself to every villager that comes into your town.

I know its a little harsh. But I had to go through the same thing when I lost Henry :c

they will ping you as long as the last time you talked to them was less than a week ago. it doesnt matter if you introduce yourself when theyre in boxes. also, sometimes they just choose not to, which is usually fixed by saving and quitting.

I'm sorry this happened to you but as everyone said, nothing can be done once a villager is in boxes. :( Will you be trying to cycle 16 to get Bam back?

Awwwh, sorry that happened. My Bam did the same! Maybe it's just his personality ;) Hope you find another villager you love!

I had introduced myself to whole town. I didn't know, tho, that save or change char would change the change/rise up the changes of ping, so yeah, thanks anyway for everyone who let messages, support and also tips ! Also im sorry for everyone who lost their villagers ):

Next time I see someone about to move I'll try this method of saving and stuff, instead of just walkin' arround the villager multiple times. ^^

Maybe I'll try to cycle to get hima again, not sure yet.

tnks everyone tho !! It's very gentle from you all !! :blush:

My Bam also moved out without a notice! After that I always start my day with a new character so no one else moves out.

Back