• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Katie Thread

Added your 3DS code and will come over as soon as you have opened your gate, Raiden.

Also, you don't happen to own any of the things stated in my other threads? =3
I could trade a globe that I got from Katie against a toy camera for example if you might need the globe yet. X3

Added your 3DS code and will come over as soon as you have opened your gate, Raiden.

Also, you don't happen to own any of the things stated in my other threads? =3
I could trade a globe that I got from Katie against a toy camera for example if you might need the globe yet. X3

I think I have some of the items on your checklist. Lemme check. I'll post in your thread for that. :)

@Taii-chan: I have Katie (made a new thread, not realizing this thread was a sticky). I'll add your 3DS FC, thanks.

After visiting yesterday, Katie was in my town again today.

Player info:
Name of town: Ylisstol
Name of Villager/Mayor: Andrew
3DS FC: 3695-0539-5266

NOTE: If Katie isn't with me when I drop her off, it's because she dropped her ticket on the way onto the train. This unfortunatley means you won't get Katie 3 days after I show up in your town. This is seemingly a random occurance, and I apologize if this occurs.

@Taii-chan: I have Katie (made a new thread, not realizing this thread was a sticky). I'll add your 3DS FC, thanks.

After visiting yesterday, Katie was in my town again today.

Player info:
Name of town: Ylisstol
Name of Villager/Mayor: Andrew
3DS FC: 3695-0539-5266

NOTE: If Katie isn't with me when I drop her off, it's because she dropped her ticket on the way onto the train. This unfortunatley means you won't get Katie 3 days after I show up in your town. This is seemingly a random occurance, and I apologize if this occurs.

@AW-700 Someone just dropped katie off at my town. I heard that once that happend it's more likely the next one will fail? If you'd still like to try, let me know :)

Thanks again. I apologize that Katie dropped her ticket on her way to your town.

I have Katie in my town again! Let me know if you are willing to take her. :)

Back