• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Katie Thread

Gate's open, I think you've visited before for a trade, it's the town of Koholint

I have a question, when Katie arrives in my town (I know she will actually appear in my town three days after), but if I time travel to three days, will she still be there, or does time travel affect her from appearing?

I have a question, when Katie arrives in my town (I know she will actually appear in my town three days after), but if I time travel to three days, will she still be there, or does time travel affect her from appearing?

I think she disappears from memory but I could be wrong on that.

Yes Espionage is right, she will disappear. Like other special visiting NPCs, she leaves at the start of a new game day (6am). If you TT past that, or just let the her stay wandering around and the new day clicks over naturally, she disappears. There's no other consequence to this to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Yes Espionage is right, she will disappear. Like other special visiting NPCs, she leaves at the start of a new game day (6am). If you TT past that, or just let the her stay wandering around and the new day clicks over naturally, she disappears. There's no other consequence to this to my knowledge.
Thank you, I will make sure not to do that when she next arrives in my town!

I have Katie, and would like to drop her off somewhere, I'll give 5 tbt to whomever let's me, I'll be quick and leave right away, respond here or pm/vm me

Back