• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Katie Thread

I have katie as well! Im on until 6:00 GMT -5 so about 4 hours 'till I go to sleep :p

I'm new here and to New Leaf - why is Katie so unwanted? Does she cause issues in your town? o_O just curious!

I'm new here and to New Leaf - why is Katie so unwanted? Does she cause issues in your town? o_O just curious!

She will ask you to take to her another town and if you do she sends you a gift in the mail :) So she's not actually unwanted, she asks to go to another town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Katie! Anyone want her?

She will ask you to take to her another town and if you do she sends you a gift in the mail :) So she's not actually unwanted, she asks to go to another town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Katie! Anyone want her?

Ohhhhhhh I seeee! Thanks!

Katie is roaming, unchaperoned, in my town. Would anyone care to take her for me?

I can take her~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just added you. I'll open my gate, the town's name is Floaroma

Thanks. Sorry it took a little to arrive. I got called away and just saw the message. We're on our way.

Back