• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Look for city folk stuff before its to late

Miya902

NOT SELLING COLLECTABLES
Pear 🍐
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
I'm looking for the following before I am no longer able to trade with City Folk. I don't have a lot of bells in City folk but I have quit a bit saved up in New Leaf. Thanks in advance!

Golden Set
creepy floor
Jungle TV
Kapp'n Model
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo DSi B
Bus Model
Dolphin Model
Gamecube Dresser
Pile Of Leaves
Wii Locker
Anniversary Cake
Election Poster
Shopping Cart
Nintendo DS Lite
Cupid Bench

Moving this over to the Auction House.

I can get you these items if you still need them!

Oops, sorry I put this in the wrong place. o.o And yes I still need them, i'd appreciate the help. =3

Okay, just let me know when you would be available for me to drop off the items for you!

Sorry for the late reply, I was just picking up a few patterns from someone else's town. If you are still available, I can deliver to you in about 10 minutes.

Sorry for the late reply, I was just picking up a few patterns from someone else's town. If you are still available, I can deliver to you in about 10 minutes.

im still around but I may need to figure out how to add people to City folk again. xD

Okay, I'll be ready to deliver in a couple minutes. Here is my info:

FC: 0476-7509-9589
Player: Skweegee
Town: Error

Mine is

2237-0228-0607
Miya
Sakura V

Ive added you let me know when you're ready. =3

okay I'll open then, gosh this is so different from new leaf! xD Did you want anything for this stuff?

Back