• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

Sorry for not being posting, but I fear that I can't play the rest of this game. Unless we kill mafia and cult tonight, or I get killed, I may have to drop out.

sn0wxyuki the Metsuke failed to avenge her comrades.

eGvPSQo.gif

Well played! Good catch! Expelliarmus!

LOL ASTOT?!!

Alright I am out of here. Good luck people hehe...

pedobear.jpg

Well, i'll give everyone my opinion
Warning:On-Topic
From what i read i can say that:
Things are going great for town since thereis only one mafia left,but, town needs to discover who could be the last member which i think that may or may not be tough but anyway,cult is really weakened since Alice is dead unless the other member of the cult can recruit new member;That's it

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is*
new members*

Good job, everyone! Last scum and cult are going down!

Well, i'll give everyone my opinion
Warning:On-Topic
From what i read i can say that:
Things are going great for town since thereis only one mafia left,but, town needs to discover who could be the last member which i think that may or may not be tough but anyway,cult is really weakened since Alice is dead unless the other member of the cult can recruit new member;That's it

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is*
new members*

That's relatively obvious information. Anything new?

And cult can't recruit new members, by the way.

@Blueleaf i know.Sorry.I'm not really good in this game,but i'll do my best to post more (new Stuff) and Stay on topic.

kyoto_zpscb4b021a.png

Day 6 (June 1582)

Emperoror Ōgimachi…
Akechi Mitsuhide…
Oda Nobunaga….

It doesn’t matter who is in charge. BlueLeaf doesn’t look up to any of them, and he won’t ever do any of their bidding. He roams as a loan soldier, putting his faith only in himself and his own weapon. No one else is of concern to him.

He finds himself in Kyoto. A place he has arrived in not because he was asked or forced to be here; he heard word from Toyotomi Hideyoshi that something interesting was going to go down here very soon. He may not follow Nobunaga, but he wants to see what’s happening for himself.

He stays in a small inn, sampling the local delicacies and talking with a person who claims to have come all the way from Tamba. Their cloak conceals their face, but they’re otherwise friendly. So much so that BlueLeaf orders them a drink.

“Why’d you come to Kyoto?” the stranger asks. “It’s dangerous right now.”

BlueLeaf grins. “I live for the danger.”

“Are you one of Oda Nobunaga’s men?”

“Not quite,” BlueLeaf says, “but I’d sooner follow him than Akechi.”

“Akechi’s dead,” says the stranger.

“Is that so?” BlueLeaf sets down his cup. “I guess I placed my money on the right man.”

The stranger’s hand forms into a fist around the cup. BlueLeaf raises an eyebrow.

“You okay?”

“I’m fine.” The stranger tips the cup to their lips.

They talk about silly things: the weather, their childhoods, and their goals for the future. They become lost the more they drink, and seek comfort in each other. Then, just when BlueLeaf feels as if he’s found a kindred spirit in the midst of his drunken stupor, the stranger drags a knife across his throat.

BlueLeaf the Rōnin had no one to watch his back.

Prof Gallows the Bushi was modkilled.

lynn105 the Fudai was modkilled.

Day 6 will end 11pm GMT (6pm EST) Sunday 25th May.

Last edited:
Back