Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

How do you know this? Did she tell you?

Lauren, have you not found that you can tell when a friend is withholding information ? We both roleclaimed townie yet she has become more and more evasive about lynching targets. She now ignores most Mafia questions but will happily answer questions about Wild World or other topics. This is the reason that Karla wishes to put into effect the no pm rule. The silence is selectively deafening. I will not be eating Trundle's cat today or any other day.

Lauren, have you not found that you can tell when a friend is withholding information ? We both roleclaimed townie yet she has become more and more evasive about lynching targets. She now ignores most Mafia questions but will happily answer questions about Wild World or other topics. This is the reason that Karla wishes to put into effect the no pm rule. The silence is selectively deafening. I will not be eating Trundle's cat today or any other day.

Ah, when you put it that way.

Yeah that rule would work real well..
People not being able to talk in private besides mafia and cult AND No secret town discussions.
That rule would be awful

Day + Night 5 will last the full duration (partially due to my schedule) even if majority is met. Anyone who does not post during this three-day period (now down to 49 hours) will be modkilled.

Last edited:
The other detective thought they sent an inspection, but apparently they never did. So yeah, we didn't find any mafia last night.

Oh, that sucks. :(

Sn0wxyuki is currently at the top of my suspicions based on what has been discussed in the thread, so I would be willing to vote for her. Kind of want to wait a bit to hear her defence because of timezone differences, but I don't want to miss voting either. I'll see what is happening in the thread before I go to sleep.

This is what's driving me to vote for snowxyuki. I'm just not buying the "Want to try a feature on TBT" excuse. I also noticed that snowxyuki didn't post after PrayingMantis posted about how IRC isn't necessary for her, assuming if the Townie claim is real, but was online some time after it. Is she under pressure?

Until now, there is no point of defending anymore. Anyone, even the innocence, as long as be put up as suspect, they re going down for sure.

Until now, there is no point of defending anymore. Anyone, even the innocence, as long as be put up as suspect, they re going down for sure.

That's not true. If you're just going to give up, then that's when your going down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Many suspects.Such suspense.Wow

I haven't heard from you too much. Your thoughts on the lynch?

Many suspects.Such suspense.Wow
If anyone else is willing to, I think we should lynch Wataru. I mean, look at this post. Absolutely useless, and he was about to get modkilled by Tina anyway- I'm pretty sure he only came and posted was because he was reminded by someone- perhaps another scum mate? I think we should vote Wataru today, and lynch sn0w tomorrow. Or vice-versa. But I think Wataru is definitely a candidate for tomorrow's lynch.

If anyone else is willing to, I think we should lynch Wataru. I mean, look at this post. Absolutely useless, and he was about to get modkilled by Tina anyway- I'm pretty sure he only came and posted was because he was reminded by someone- perhaps another scum mate? I think we should vote Wataru today, and lynch sn0w tomorrow. Or vice-versa. But I think Wataru is definitely a candidate for tomorrow's lynch.

Majority was already reached for Snow I think. (Oath or Karla is probably going to put up the next day post)

I'd like to see his thoughts and opinions about anything first, imo.

Wataru claims miller, so it would be a waste of time until the other people are lynched first.

Well in my defense i have to say:
First i'm not really good in this game,sorry
second i'll do my best to post more
Third sorry if my last post was dumb

DAq11rY.gif

kyoto_zpscb4b021a.png

Night 5 (May 1582)

sn0wxyuki runs her finger carefully over the blade of her sword, being careful not to cut herself in the process. The weapon is splayed across her lap, where she tilts it now and then to catch the moonlight.

“A little while longer,” she whispers, “and soon you’ll taste Oda Nobunaga’s blood.”

Both Emperor Ōgimachi and Akechi Mitsuhide had fallen at the hands of the Oda Clan. sn0wxyuki had been a follower of both, and she can’t just hide in the shadows while their murderer is still at large. No, Oda Nobunaga must die for his sins.

sn0wxyuki tries to tell herself that it isn’t above love. But it’s a lie. One by one her friends had fallen - the Daijō-kan and Akechi’s minions alike. She could cope with that. She could take the pain. But Ashtot had taken his own life, and she couldn’t bare it. Since she had been captured by Akechi Mitsuhide she had been in a love-hate relationship with the castle’s guard. Some days she hated him for keeping her held hostage in the castle, brainwashing her and forcing her to turn on the Emperor. Other days she likes to fool herself into thinking that Ashtot prevented her from leaving simply because he couldn’t stand to live without her.

She smiles as she strokes the blade again, this time slightly piercing the skin. A white line forms along her index finger, then after moment a thin slither of red blood wells up from the wound.

“I’ll avenge you Ashtot,” she says, “pallycake, Andelsky, and Akechi too.”

There are footsteps. And voices. Who is it?

“It’s a nice evening, isn’t it Ran?”

sn0wxyuki disappears from sight, only to then peek her head around a building. She sees her target, walking towards her. His lovesick pageboy follows obediently behind, with his head hung low. He seems almost distracted. There’s a look in his eyes that that, when she lays her eyes upon him, makes something resonate within her chest.

“Ran?” Nobunaga turns to face Ranmaru. He’s stopped walking. “Ran, stop thinking about it. It’s over now.”

“I can’t just stop thinking about it,” Ranmaru says, “I killed Kippla.”

I killed Kippla.” Nobunaga speaks with such certainty that anyone would believe his word is fact. “You did nothing wrong.”

sn0wxyuki narrows her eyes. She doesn’t know any Kippla. That’s not her problem. But his attitude makes her heart beat faster. There’s a pressure building in her chest and she raises her sword.

“Oh? Rain?” Nobunaga outstretches his hands, feeling for the raindrops.

She hesitates. Then she summons Ashtot’s face up in her mind. He imagines him in Nobunaga’s place: innocently pondering the workings of the world. Simple moments like walking through the city at night, unguarded and at peace, was something he would never get back.

“Should we go back to the temple?” asks Ranmaru.

“Yes, let’s.”

As soon as Nobunaga’s back is turned sn0wxyuki rushes forward. Then there are hands pushing first on her weapon, and then on her side. Then the world is spinning upside down. She’s on her side on the ground and her sword is just out of reach. She peers upwards to see Ranmaru, knelt on the ground, his hands soaked in his own blood.

She reaches for her sword. Nobunaga stomps down on her wrist, before lifting the weapon himself. He doesn’t wait for a defence before lifting her head by her hair, and dragging the blade fast across her jugular.

sn0wxyuki the Metsuke failed to avenge her comrades.

Night 5 will end 11pm GMT (6pm EST) Friday 23rd May.
Mafia KP = 1.
MissNoodle, Prof Gallows, and lynn105 are set to be modkilled if they do not post during Night 5.

Last edited:
Back