• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

Yes they can, it just can't be the same person.
Seems logical but I don't recall seeing anyone answer this in the thread and it's definitely not in the role description:

Metsuke (Framer)
You were an undercover cop sent by the Emperor to investigate Sakamoto Castle - but you were caught out by the castle guard. Now you work under Akechi Mitsuhide. Once per night you can PM the host with a player you wish to frame; if investigated they will return as a Gennin.

Seems logical but I don't recall seeing anyone answer this in the thread and it's definitely not in the role description:
This is strange. Kippla knows something about the role that wasn't in the description... and she came back to a DT as Mafia Goon. Am I the only one who sees this?

This is strange. Kippla knows something about the role that wasn't in the description... and she came back to a DT as Mafia Goon. Am I the only one who sees this?

That's the way the role has worked every other game, so I figured that's the way it works this game, unless it changed this game.

Oh, did I now? I'm not surprised, the Framer probably found this the perfect chance to frame me since they knew I'd probably be rolechecked. You all are free to believe that the rolecheck is correct, but remember Sataric suspected me and the Framer knew I'd probably be rolechecked.

That's the way the role has worked every other game, so I figured that's the way it works this game, unless it changed this game.

Oh, did I now? I'm not surprised, the Framer probably found this the perfect chance to frame me since they knew I'd probably be rolechecked. You all are free to believe that the rolecheck is correct, but remember Sataric suspected me and the Framer knew I'd probably be rolechecked.

I remember being able to frame Superpenguin twice back in Main Mafia IV, though after looking at the role description I wasn't supposed to be able to do so.

Are framers allowed to frame the same person twice in a row or like previous games they cannot?

I remember being able to frame Superpenguin twice back in Main Mafia IV, though after looking at the role description I wasn't supposed to be able to do so.

Are framers allowed to frame the same person twice in a row or like previous games they cannot?

A framer cannot frame the same person two nights in a row.

Thanks Tinaa!

DAq11rY.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a Tina-approved post.

toyotomihideyoshi_zpseeac58aa.png

Day 5 (May 1582)​

There is a knock on the door. Mori Ranmaru, an eighteen year old page, whines somewhat from where he lies in Nobunaga’s arms.

“Answer it, Ran.”

Ranmaru begrudgingly escapes Nobunaga's embrace and gets to his feet. He pulls back the door to reveal a foot soldier he had grown-up alongside.

“Who is at the door?” Nobunaga asks.

“It’s Kippla.”

Kippla enters the room. She trembles and drops to her knees in front of Nobunaga.

“I’ve been sent by Toyotomi Hideyoshi,” she says, “the Mori clan have been defeated and he now lays claim to Takamatsu Castle.”

“Excellent,” Nobunaga says.

“The M-Mori clan?” Ranmaru freezes up. “What about Nabayoshi? And Tadamasa? Are they okay? D-Did y—”

“Mori Nabayoshi is alive,” Kippla says, “but I don’t know Tadamasa’s whereabouts.”

“What do you mean you don’t know?” Ranmaru reaches for Nobunaga’s sword. “You were there, weren’t you? You saw him, right? How can you not know whether or not he’s dead or alive?”

Kippla raises her hands. “I wasn’t on the battlefield.”

“That’s a lie. You’re lying. I can tell.” His fingers tremble on the handle of the weapon. “You killed him, didn’t you? With your own hands too, I bet. You killed my brother!”

“Ranmaru,” Nobunaga warns.

He ignores Nobunaga’s voice and plunges the sword through Kippla’s chest.

“Ranmaru!”

Green blood drips down the blade, soaking Kippla’s clothing and staining the steel blade. Seeing her blood, Ranmaru snaps out of it.

“What have I done?” His knees buckle under him.

“We won’t speak of this.” Nobunaga hurries over, taking the weapon from Ranmaru’s grasp. “If anyone asks, I killed Kippla.”

“But, Nobu—”

“Only a samurai carries the right to bear arms,” Nobunaga says, “you’re merely a page. They’ll want you dead if they hear you struck one of our own men.”

That final statement strikes Ranmaru hard in the chest. His gaze falls on Kippla’s body. His shoulders tremble and tears begin to roll down his cheeks.

Kippla the Bushi was mistaken for the enemy.

Day will end at 11pm GMT (6pm EST) Thursday 22nd May.
Action resolution PMs for Night 4 will be sent around 7-9am GMT. Sorry for the delay.

Okay, who got protected? This is actually pretty funny.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or did the mafia shoot her? If they did, they are pretty stupid.

Okay, who got protected? This is actually pretty funny.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or did the mafia shoot her? If they did, they are pretty stupid.

Could have been one of us, but if Mafia did that's pretty dumb. Pretty sure someone was protected, we'll see as day rolls on.

Action resolution PMs for Night 4 will be sent around 7-9am GMT. Sorry for the delay.
Oh, we won't know until tomorrow, okay then, we won't have a report so people should post their suspicions now.

Oh, we won't know until tomorrow, okay then, we won't have a report so people should post their suspicions now.
I'm suspicious of lynn and sn0w, to be honest. They haven't been posting much; but then again, it's hard to get a read on someone who hasn't been posting much.

Well ****, kippla was town. There was so much evidence against her, I suppose is another so story, acting scummy yet town.

As Lauren so eloquently stated earlier "you will stick your friend's head down the toilet and wait for people to lynch them". For the record, I am the blue vig. that shot Farobi. I roleclaimed only to 2 players: Jeremy and Sn0wxyuki. Sn0wy has done multiple things that have led me to suspect that she is Mafia. For starters, Sn0wy has made multiple posts on the Irc beginners thread trying to access it for this game. She managed to access Irc yet has anyone seen her in the chat room? Several days ago SnOwy pmed me that her chat had gone down and did I know how to fix it..This occurred after midnight her time and she had work that morning. I told her to go to sleep because she didn't use chat anyway. She became quite agitated and refused to go to sleep until she had fixed it. Yet once again, I have never heard of her presence in the irc chat room nor has she ever mentioned anything that occurred in the irc. I am town and after a day delay Sn0wy roleclaimed town back to me. Yet she has become increasingly evasive in my pms to her about the game. I am certain that Sn0wy is mafia and I will vote for her to be lynched.

As Lauren so eloquently stated earlier "you will stick your friend's head down the toilet and wait for people to lynch them". For the record, I am the blue vig. that shot Farobi. I roleclaimed only to 2 players: Jeremy and Sn0wxyuki. Sn0wy has done multiple things that have led me to suspect that she is Mafia. For starters, Sn0wy has made multiple posts on the Irc beginners thread trying to access it for this game. She managed to access Irc yet has anyone seen her in the chat room? Several days ago SnOwy pmed me that her chat had gone down and did I know how to fix it..This occurred after midnight her time and she had work that morning. I told her to go to sleep because she didn't use chat anyway. She became quite agitated and refused to go to sleep until she had fixed it. Yet once again, I have never heard of her presence in the irc chat room nor has she ever mentioned anything that occurred in the irc. I am town and after a day delay Sn0wy roleclaimed town back to me. Yet she has become increasingly evasive in my pms to her about the game. I am certain that Sn0wy is mafia and I will vote for her to be lynched.
Did you claim to her before or after you shot farobi?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if it was before why would Ashtotnot roleblock you?

We inspected two people other than sn0w. If both turn out to be town, I think we should lynch sn0w. Waiting for the detectives to get back to me...

Back