• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

I should of known he was scum. The last time he came up to me and talked to me about the game was in mafia VI when he was scum.

This just in: Ashtot is either scum or was framed. And I know he isn't the miller. Inspection says he is the mafia roleblocker

If framed you return as Gennin I believe (someone please correct me if I am wrong!). Guess we found the real Roleblocker.

Well played on taking out the Godfather by the way, and RIP Karla.

Akechi Mitsuhide (aka. Farobi) ran and hid when he should have defended himself.

jLZxQt3.gif

Well done, ladies and gentlemen!

Also, RIP Karla. And yes, if Framed you return as the regular Mafia Goon role so the detective's read is reliable, and Karla was on to Ashtot already. She must've known something I didn't!

Okay so I was talking to Lunatic and you'll understand if you just read this.

I'm not thinking that Karen was scum but I'm thinking that there could have possibly been some foul play involved.

[19:40] <Ashtot> hey i have a question
[19:42] <Natty> ok
[19:42] <Ashtot> how do you think karen knew that andel was either hooker or whatever the other one she said is?
[19:43] <Natty> I never heard if this wuut
[19:43] <Ashtot> it was posted in the thread a couple times
[19:43] <Ashtot> she claimed she knew it was one of two mafia roles
[19:43] <Ashtot> but how is the question?
[19:43] <Ashtot> it doesn't add up imo
[19:44] <Natty> oh I didn't even read the chat logs
[19:44] <Ashtot> but most people are skipping over it
[19:44] <Natty> it is weird she knew
[19:45] <Natty> I'm gonna read the stuff now o-o apparent,y I missed things
[19:46] <Ashtot> and i find it interesting how they're also both coincidentally leaving tbt
[19:46] <Natty> andel is too?
[19:46] <Ashtot> yes
[19:46] <Natty> omg
[19:46] <Natty> that's too much coincidence
[19:47] <Ashtot> i think it is
[19:47] <Ashtot> do you mind if i post this in the thread
[19:47] <Natty> no I don't

This is when you totally lost me. Andel never said she's leaving the forum. She said she will be having unreliable wi-fi while moving to Canada and living in hotels. She has been saying this for more than a month in multiple threads. She is still posting. In addition, you said players needed to psychoanalyze the players yet you didn't with Karen. If you had analyzed Karen at all and looked at her history, you would have known that there was no foul play involved...just friendship .

night2_akechimitsuhide_zps9a609601.png

Night 3 (April ??? 1582)

Ashtot was wracked with guilt that KarlaKGB, the brave Bushi that he had called cocky and ignorant was dead. Or so the rest of the Oda clan thought he would be. They sent Bugs Yonin to check on him, to make sure he wasn't being too hard on himself. What Bugs found shocked him. Ashtot in a compromising position with the deceased Akechi's corpse.

Realising he had been found out, Ashtot took the honorable way out, with pen and paper.

Ashtot the Joshu committed sudoku.

This is a Tina-approved post. Night 3 will end 11pm GMT (6pm EST) Sunday 18th May. Get your actions in!
DAq11rY.gif

Back