Mafia TBT Mafia X: The Honnō-ji Incident [Game Over/Town Win]

Hi, I've posted 3 times today so I'm afraid I don't know how you decided to compile that list. As I said earlier , Karen would have happily told on anyone but Andelsky. Not only are they besties but Karen did not reply to Andel's pm's for help at the end of Bioshock. The lack of help led Andel to the irc where she let slip important information about scum allegiance. This lynch is not going to tell us anything about our mayor's allegiance. Andel will be a Mafia sacrifice if necessary.
I apologize, as soon as I posted this I realized that you had already posted. Silly Purpl.

I was just wondering why you can apply that evidence to any other player when you were doing the same thing...

I'm pro town whether people like it or not. Not to mention that something Lunatic brought up a few posts ago about Sataric has been bothering me. As I mentioned in my previous post, Sataric contacted me about working together the night mafia started. Apparently he contacted Lunatic about pushing harder for mayor and that he threw my name around a couple of times as well. Could it be that he's trying to get someone into power that he thinks he can control? Sataric presumed he was close to us in Supernatural.

Could this be a lead?

I'm pro town whether people like it or not. Not to mention that something Lunatic brought up a few posts ago about Sataric has been bothering me. As I mentioned in my previous post, Sataric contacted me about working together the night mafia started. Apparently he contacted Lunatic about pushing harder for mayor and that he threw my name around a couple of times as well. Could it be that he's trying to get someone into power that he thinks he can control? Sataric presumed he was close to us in Supernatural.

Could this be a lead?
This is strange. I think he may have just wanted to know the mayor? ?? Maybe he is a blue role who is trying to get someone to post in the thread for him.

Apparently he contacted Lunatic about pushing harder for mayor and that he threw my name around a couple of times as well.

It's true that I talked with Sataric and told people in IRC, but I isn't know where you're getting that your name was mentioned. We never talked about you in our PM's, in fact it was a rather short convo with just 4 PM's between both of us

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't *

It's true that I talked with Sataric and told people in IRC, but I isn't know where you're getting that your name was mentioned. We never talked about you in our PM's, in fact it was a rather short convo with just 4 PM's between both of us

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't *

I meant he was throwing my name around in the thread about electing someone with a smaller role and who wouldn't be as big of a threat.

Prayingmantis voted without much commentary. Wjere the hell is tom?

Scum team in my mind PrayingMantis Tom a mayor candidate pally.

Sup. I'm here kinda. Been keeping up with the thread, just haven't been posting opinions. If I was scum I'd be a little more vocal so I don't draw too much suspicion to me. You're free to inspect me though, it'd be a waste unless cult recruited me though.

Prayingmantis voted without much commentary. Wjere the hell is tom?

Scum team in my mind PrayingMantis Tom a mayor candidate pally.

Vote when? I was one of the first voters for Trundle. Trundle says go switch votes to Jeremy and I did. I wanted a strong player for mayor and I got one. I was told not to pm and I have seen the problems Irc produce so I'm waiting for day 2 to show up.

More than one player told me that it looked bad for me to pm/vm questions and that I needed to keep my questions in the thread.

What if it was a private question? You shouldn't listen to them, if you want to pm|vm you can, it's your decision.

Is it glitching?

If you're talking about TBT, it's working fine for me, or if the update post, I don't see it.

DAq11rY.gif

night1_battleoftemmokuzan_zps17061699.png

Night 1 (April 3 1582)

Since the Battle of Okehazama in 1560, Oda Nobunaga has only become more powerful. More and more men have flocked to his sides, prepared to fight for his cause of uniting Japan under one rulership.

Tonight, Nobunaga?s retainers rejoice at the fall of the Takeda Clan at the Battle of Temmokuzan. With them out of the way, it occurs to Nobunaga that the Oda Clan is at the strongest position it has ever been in. He grins, thinking back on the moment when he?d had the personal joy of decapitating their leader.

As the evening wanes on, Oda Nobunaga retreats from the party. Usually, he would while away the hours with Ran in the evening. However, tonight was a special occasion, so he orders the services of a special guest.

His heart skips a beat when he hears a knock outside. He takes a deep breath before approaching the door. On the other side stands Andelsky.

The hair stands on the back of his neck. ?Hello.?

?Hi.? Andelsky doesn?t make eye contact as she walks past him. ?Let?s make this quick, I?ve another appointment later tonight.”

Nobunaga closes the door. ?I was told you?d be here all night.?

?That?s not how I do things.? Andelsky stops near the bed. ?Besides, you won?t be alive in the morning.?

?Excuse me??

Andelsky turns around, pointing a small dagger at Nobunaga. ?You heard me.?

Nobunaga lacks his sword. When Andelsky comes running at him he grabs her by the wrist, turning her around and pinning her against a wall.

?I paid you for a night of pleasure, not pain,? he says, ?who are you??

Andelsky smirks. ?They call me Andelsky around these parts but back home they call me Lady Tsukiyama.?

He wrangles the weapon out of her grasp, sliding it below her jaw. ?You?re not a lady; you're a worthless joro. Tell me why you?re here.?

?You killed my uncle twenty-two years ago,? Andelsky says, ?I came to make you pay.?

?Well that backfired.?

She leans her head back against his shoulder, away from the blade, then carefully turns herself around. She comes face to face with Nobunaga and loops her arms around his neck.

?So, what?re you going to do with me??

Nobunaga pulls a face. ?Good question.?

Andelsky smirks.

Nobunaga thrusts the blade into her stomach. Red blood wells around the wound, dripping down the handle of the weapon and onto the floor.

Andelsky the Joro will no longer be able to fool around with the samurai.

Night will end at 11pm GMT (7pm EST) Wednesday 14th May.
Mafia KP = 3.

I need a replacement for this game. PM me if you're interested in playing.

JER IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. TOO BAD KISSTOEFUR BROKE UP WITH ME. IF HE DIDN'T THIS WOULD BE THE PERFECT DAY!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also so I assume gallows is scum also.

Back