• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

__Sketchy_Dreams__〆(・∀・@)

Thank you ^ ^
Oh yeah I've had the same problem in all my Toriel drawings I don't know what to do with all the white :'D
Also I probably don't notice as much because my screen's light is so dim haha, I end up reducing the brightness to avoid stressing my eyes too much so things always look darker on my screen, sorry about that ;u;
I'll be more careful about it next time ! ?u?)b

Ah! That makes a lot of sense! Yeah it is unfortunate there is so much white on Toriel. Maybe it would just be better to use slightly darker background colors to balance it out? ^-^ Either way it is still gorgeous! <3

Ah! That makes a lot of sense! Yeah it is unfortunate there is so much white on Toriel. Maybe it would just be better to use slightly darker background colors to balance it out? ^-^ Either way it is still gorgeous! <3

Yes I'll try it out next time I draw her, thanks <33

No art this time sorry guys, just wanted to leave a little update since classes started again, I will most likely not post for a while depending on how much time I have between assignments.
I'll try my best to update this thread as frequently as possible though !!
Kay that's it, thank you <3

No art this time sorry guys, just wanted to leave a little update since classes started again, I will most likely not post for a while depending on how much time I have between assignments.
I'll try my best to update this thread as frequently as possible though !!
Kay that's it, thank you <3

No prob! School is more important Kat, so do what you need to! ^-^ <3

Lil update ~
Assignment #1 for Digital Class, objective was to "humanize" plants, objects, nature elements and create some sort of narrative, done in Adobe Illustrator.
I'm enjoying this class a lot and apparently I'm doing pretty okay based on the feedback I got from the instructor and fellow classmates so I thought I'd share <3
It has a some design flaws I'm aware and some colours could be changed but I'm still happy with how it turned out ~

c3gZKXv.jpg

♥ Ohhh, the flowers are so very cute! :D I love how simple and clean the background feels!

Omg this is so beautiful! I love the cacti oh gosh, how adorable! And the blue pansy (I think it's a pansy um) flower is so jealous LMAO

its most likely not a pansy I'm dumb

Thank you <3 ;u;
It's okay lol I didn't have time to add too much detail to the background flowers so they look really simple ;u;

♥ Ohhh, the flowers are so very cute! :D I love how simple and clean the background feels!

Thank you <33

Project #2 for Digital tools, theme was "Upside Down Fairytale"
Loved working on this one although my Ai file looks like hell on earth :'D
How have you guys been, sorry I haven't been uploading much since I became a college slave OTL

8lrP5QV.jpg

Here's a very quick Lapis doodle I did today after watching the newest SU ep, Lapis laughing gives me life I need more of it :'D

aiwJJCB.png

Typography assignment for digital class
(I died lol rip me goodbye folks nice knowing you)

OnjhPDE.jpg

Ballora doodle ~
(I love the Sister Location characters guys you have no idea)

hQqPKqW.png

Last edited:
I haven't posted in such a long time, sorry guys school killed me :'D
Here's another vector assignment

fdqTbqSzZAuAHOSI-h8VC-9Q884FhvjERYk_DdzODA1CNoBmDdFDcloM9K1R51pJ1vGWWJLIvddjGn0=w1920-h974-rw

Hey there, it's been such a long time I don't think anyone I knew are still active here but I kinda missed being around in the forums so I'll be lurking around and posting some new artsu now and then ;u;
Here's something to start off

SwoC2SM.png

Last edited:
Back