• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

__Sketchy_Dreams__〆(・∀・@)

All your work is so lovely. If you're ever open for commissions please let me know!!! ^~^

Thank you so much ;u;
The Commissions link on my signature leads to my Art Shop Thread, you already found that though haha

thank you <33 ;u;

Ahhh that sucks, I hate feeling like this, specialy when I want to draw but I feel too sluggish and groggy to draw anything properly xT
I agree, I'm an avid tea drinker haha !! I have this new chamomile loose leaf tea I bought the other day I'll brew some of that to drink before bed <33

You're welcome! ^///^

Oh it's ok! I'm used to it by now! I just survive with lots of caffeine! XD Oh my goodness I love tea! I have 7 different kinds of tea just in my drawer at work! XD That chamomile tea sounds amazing and I hope you got better sleep last night! <3

You're welcome! ^///^

Oh it's ok! I'm used to it by now! I just survive with lots of caffeine! XD Oh my goodness I love tea! I have 7 different kinds of tea just in my drawer at work! XD That chamomile tea sounds amazing and I hope you got better sleep last night! <3

Caffeine is a life saver lol
Yasss it's probably the thing I buy the most other than art supplies hahaha
Yes I did sleep better thank you <3 ^ ^

Chibi icon gift for my bestie, she wanted one after seeing mine on Fb haha x'D
Also my lovelies in case I'm not able to go online and post tomorrow I wish you all wonderful, happy, lovely and amazing holidays <333

fkqBZBi.png

Hope you guys had a lovely Christmas <33
Here's a wip of something I'm working on ~

ynhIuRB.png

Hope it's okay to post this here haha, it's more of a stress relief doodle than anything else but idk..
I might post more lyric doodles if you guys don't mind
Note: This is just a doodle kay, no one's cutting themselves on this side of the screen

r0FsQEo.png

; 0 ; your lyric doodles are really pretty, I love how the whole thing looks faintly glowy!

; 0 ; your lyric doodles are really pretty, I love how the whole thing looks faintly glowy!

Thank you, it's an effect I like a lot ^ ^
If you want to try what I do is that I duplicate the layer apply graussian blur and change the layer to overlay ~

Hope it's okay to post this here haha, it's more of a stress relief doodle than anything else but idk..
I might post more lyric doodles if you guys don't mind
Note: This is just a doodle kay, no one's cutting themselves on this side of the screen

r0FsQEo.png

Oh my goodness! So beautiful! <3 You amaze me Kat! ^///^

Thank you, it's an effect I like a lot ^ ^
If you want to try what I do is that I duplicate the layer apply graussian blur and change the layer to overlay ~

0: Ooh, thank you for the advice! lmao maybe when I fully finish something one day I'll try it out!

I'm a little late but whateves ~
2016 had it's ups and downs, maybe you were able to reach some goals, maybe you were left with some scars, maybe you learned from your experiences..
May this new year that welcomes us be better than the one we left behind

qfOaS8J.png

I'm a little late but whateves ~
2016 had it's ups and downs, maybe you were able to reach some goals, maybe you were left with some scars, maybe you learned from your experiences..
May this new year that welcomes us be better than the one we left behind

qfOaS8J.png

Oh! Beautifully done my dear! <3 I love the colors and I hope you have a wonderful new year as well! ^-^

Toriel doodle ~
Tried doing something more painting style, it was a lot of fun definitely going to experience with it some more xD

obvZyN4.png

Toriel doodle ~
Tried doing something more painting style, it was a lot of fun definitely going to experience with it some more xD

obvZyN4.png

Oh! I love the eyes! They are so pretty! Good job! <3 Only thing I don't like about it is all the white! XD It hurts my eyes a bit because the whole thing is so lightly colored.

Oh! I love the eyes! They are so pretty! Good job! <3 Only thing I don't like about it is all the white! XD It hurts my eyes a bit because the whole thing is so lightly colored.

Thank you ^ ^
Oh yeah I've had the same problem in all my Toriel drawings I don't know what to do with all the white :'D
Also I probably don't notice as much because my screen's light is so dim haha, I end up reducing the brightness to avoid stressing my eyes too much so things always look darker on my screen, sorry about that ;u;
I'll be more careful about it next time ! ?u?)b

Back