• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying resolved

whimsy

perfect peach 🍑✨
Bells
Switch
0118-0130-0745
Heart of the Forest
Dreamy Bear Plush
Friday the 13th Candy
Voodoo Doll
Spring Sakura
Purple Bat Potion
Pavé
Spring Shamrock
Peach (Fruit)
Ancient Candle
Feedback
98.9% (83) +
thanks everybody
(for being super patronizing -_-)

Last edited:
what are the watch, glasses, and green & blue presents lol??

aren't the lost items the journal, mitten, blue pouch, and the bear paper bag thing...?

I think I have a journal I can give you but I have to check

- - - Post Merge - - -

nevermind sorry I trashed it.

i'm pretty sure there are more lost items than that lol they might be from other countries or something?

are you sure...? I've neeeeever heard of these or seen anyone trade the other ones you're talking about lol
do you have pictures?

I thought you might've been talking about like...
glasses: just... glasses you buy at ables'... when you drop them on the ground outside they look like glasses lol
watch: timer?? from nooks??

and idk what the blue and green present could be lol

I've never heard of those items either but I have some lost items you can have like the pouch, bag, book and possibly the mitten?

i only need the items i listed.
i'll wait for a few more people to confirm that that've never seen these items anywhere.

All you can get is the journal and mittens.

The glasses and the watch are items from the Nintendo '64 and Gamecube version of AC. Your link shows that---if you paid attention to the little blue icons above each item, it highlights which version the item is available on. The blue and green presents are not lost items; just what you normally get from villagers/balloon items/catalog orders.

aren't the lost items the journal, mitten, blue pouch, and the bear paper bag thing...?

Yeah, that's it.

Last edited:
i thought they might have been from an earlier game lol new leaf was the first one i really played
bummer, wish there were displayable glasses :c

Back