• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Cute Dresses !! ( ∪・ω・∪ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tiaa

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Cake
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (94) +
Hi !! I'm looking for some cute dresses ><;; these are the ones I'm mostly interested atm, but you can offer any dress (just let me know the name so I can see which one is ! ). I'm offering 20k per Gracie dress and 10k per Able Sis dress, but feel free to ask for more if you want !

sky dress

I also can offer items from these lists:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/MFxpNZ1Wbm | http://moridb.com/catalogs/OB6adt7ibf

thanks for your time !! > w <;;

Last edited:
I have the princess dress, I can sell it to you. It's a able sisters dress I believe and the 10k is acceptable. I'll add your friend code and open my gates and I'll have it for sale at 10,000 in my retail store. Does that work for you?

I have the princess dress, I can sell it to you. It's a able sisters dress I believe and the 10k is acceptable. I'll add your friend code and open my gates and I'll have it for sale at 10,000 in my retail store. Does that work for you?

Sounds perfect ! I'll add you, plz let me know when your gates are open ! u v u;

thanks !!

I have a dollhouse dress and a pink party dress! :) Trade for coffee grinder and coffeemaker?

Sounds perfect ! I'll add you, plz let me know when your gates are open ! u v u;

thanks !!

I'm opening my gates. All I ask is that you don't run on the few flowers I have, I'm trying to grow them and don't take fruit or anything. But if you see anything else in Re-Tail or on Main Street that you want you can go ahead and get that. The dress is on the front right platform in re-tail.

I have a dollhouse dress and a pink party dress! :) Trade for coffee grinder and coffeemaker?

Woops ><;; sorry forgot to remov coffeemaker from the list, don't have it anymore ):

but I can trade for coffee grinder and some bells, maybe?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm opening my gates. All I ask is that you don't run on the few flowers I have, I'm trying to grow them and don't take fruit or anything. But if you see anything else in Re-Tail or on Main Street that you want you can go ahead and get that. The dress is on the front right platform in re-tail.

don't worry, I know the basics !! ^^ I'll just get the dress and get out. tnks !!

Hey I have the dazed dress, but can we do this this afternoon?
It's 8.30 and gotta get to school!
But can we trade for espresso maker?
Thanks! :)

Hey I have the dazed dress, but can we do this this afternoon?
It's 8.30 and gotta get to school!
But can we trade for espresso maker?
Thanks! :)

Dazed dress is pretty cute ! but it's an orderable, and expresso maker isnt ): so I think I can't accept the trade, sorry !! tnks for offer tho ; v ;

Hi, I have the ribbon dress, prep-school uniform, waitress dress and plaid cami dress. Can I possible have peach's parasol and maybe a blue rose? thanks :)

I haaaave....

dollhouse dress
pink party dress
plaid cami dress
prep-school uniform
princess dress

I would like:
a triforce in return. Bells are okay too~
PM me if you accept this offer. Thank you!

Hi, I have the ribbon dress, prep-school uniform, waitress dress and plaid cami dress. Can I possible have peach's parasol and maybe a blue rose? thanks :)

i just got the waitress dress do I dont need it anymore. but yes ! You totally can have these !! ^^

I'll add you, may trade be done in my town? (I'll get the items, it's stored on the museum and them open gates)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! My town or yours? :)

my town plz. I'll get the item and let you know when gates are open. is coffe grinder + 20k ok?

i just got the waitress dress do I dont need it anymore. but yes ! You totally can have these !! ^^

I'll add you, may trade be done in my town? (I'll get the items, it's stored on the museum and them open gates)

I'll be right over :) I have a lot of dresses (I like storing them in the museum for some reason) so if there's any other you want, let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back