Yellow Candy
ど
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
NGHHHH I DONT KNOOWWWW
okay. So.
I have a lot of ideas for other towns, but at the same time i love my town right now so much. not to mention with the new town i could start up a cycling thread for a while which could be fun. But
NGHTISRHGLN ISRGH VSULRHGV SRG
i dont know, is it worth it? I'm all scared that i'll play one town more than the other or i won't be getting my money's worth or something like that. But i've always wanted to start up a dream town. But. .
UGH I JUST DONT KNOWWWWWWW ; ;
I want one, but at the same time i don't know if it's worth it.
What do you guys think? To get a second copy or not to get a second copy, that 'tis the question ; ;

Personally I myself am getting an extra copy when I have the chance since I want a town I can do absolutely whatever I feel but won't do to my first; ex. TT events I missed, cycling, a specifically themed town... I think you should if there's things you're uncomfortable with doing in your town but wouldn't mind doing in an extra. Plus, whenever you're bored with your main town or out of stuff to do you'll have a backup plan. >v>

Personally I myself am getting an extra copy when I have the chance since I want a town I can do absolutely whatever I feel but won't do to my first; ex. TT events I missed, cycling, a specifically themed town... I think you should if there's things you're uncomfortable with doing in your town but wouldn't mind doing in an extra. Plus, whenever you're bored with your main town or out of stuff to do you'll have a backup plan. >v>
HNGGGGGGHHH
yeah, i guess the money aspect of it is kinda scurry to me ( ?Д`)
I have money but i'm like tom nook, i don't really like to sell my bells away ヽ(;▽;)ノ

Hmmm, you could always buy a used copy! Granted, the price isn't much of a difference right now, but if you're on the fence about buying a second one immediately you can wait until you can find a price for one you're comfortable with. ^^

Back