• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✩⋆ chibi character sprites!! [open]

emmaka2_zpsgqr6v9lj.png
emmaka's balloon is done! :3 xx

Hi! May I have one for 500k IGBs? Don't worry, if you'd like, I can go higher.

Actually change that. How's 5 mil?

Last edited:
i'm afraid the usual price is around 40m igb/200 tbt :x thank you anyway! ^^ xx

Hello! There are four characters I'd like to be made ^^ I can offer you as much IGB as you'd like, all the Sanrio items in your list, all the HHD furniture on your list, and the valiant statue and the following paintings: solemn, quaint, calm, warm, wistful, dynamic, and perfect. Can also throw in some TBT if you'd like. Let me know if you accept my offer, and I'll send you refs~

that would be lovely ^^ how much tbt/igb might you want to add? xx

that would be lovely ^^ how much tbt/igb might you want to add? xx

However much you want honestly. I'd prefer to do IGB since I have a bunch of it, so would you like to do maybe 50 million? If that's not enough or if you'd prefer TBT just let me know!

oh whoops i'm so sorry i thought i'd mentioned that i do normally prefer tbt, it's much quicker & i don't really need igb for many things d: do you think about 350 tbt + the items would be ok for 4 mayors? xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait just to clarify, by hhd items you did mean the 4 items from the hhd save file as well as the items available from the campsite after the update? xx

oh whoops i'm so sorry i thought i'd mentioned that i do normally prefer tbt, it's much quicker & i don't really need igb for many things d: do you think about 350 tbt + the items would be ok for 4 mayors? xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh wait just to clarify, by hhd items you did mean the 4 items from the hhd save file as well as the items available from the campsite after the update? xx

Just the four items from the save file. Since I'm currently saving up my TBT, could I maybe hold off on ordering? ^^' Thank you.

Back