• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

✩⋆ chibi character sprites!! [open]

ah lol yeah i'm afraid you'd need to offer much more than that for 4 sprites :x

it seems both of my image hosts have died, so just pm me if you've lost your sprite and i'll dig up the original file for you! so sorry for the inconvenience, guys :c

hey! are you still doing these? I'd get one for the amount!

HNI_0089.jpg

if you aren't doing these anymore its okay :)

whoops, just realized you're closed atm lol. when you open back up id like to order fi that's okay ^-^

Last edited:
hello everybody, i'm reopening! :3 there are currently 5 spots available, they will be first come first served! thank you! xx

Last edited:
Could I get one of my mayor too?? i also offer 25 tbt like allainah if that's alright, im not sure how much you'd be asking for? here are some references ! :lemon:
m1.jpgm2.jpg

Last edited:
thank you so much for your offer! if you would like a price reference point, these normally go for ~200 tbt x

I'm a bit broke, would you be able to do one for 100tbt? tysm for your consideration in advanced! Here's a [ref] of my pocket camp mayor!

Last edited:
I'm a bit broke, would you be able to do one for 100tbt? tysm for your consideration in advanced! Here's a [ref] of my pocket camp mayor!

thank you so much for your offer! she's such a cutie :3 i'm afraid i've never done a pocket camp mayor before though, so i would have to start from scratch which would make it a bit unfair to people who have previously ordered for a higher price. i'm so sorry! :x

thank you so much for your offer! she's such a cutie :3 i'm afraid i've never done a pocket camp mayor before though, so i would have to start from scratch which would make it a bit unfair to people who have previously ordered for a higher price. i'm so sorry! :x

I'm a little bit confused.. Why would you need to start it from scratch? I think the new leaf mayor and pocket camp mayors are the same shape I don't think you would need to change the base at all.. Idk, I could be wrong, regardless I understand, thank you anyway!

Last edited:
I'm a little bit confused.. Why would you need to start it from scratch? I think the new leaf mayor and pocket camp mayors are the same shape I don't think you would need to change the base at all.. Idk, I could be wrong, regardless I understand, thank you anyway!

the mayors from each respective game may look the same, but many of the items look quite different. your mayor is wearing quite a fair amount of accessories that were not made available in the console version. i use more or less the same base for all my mayors because that is the style i have developed, but many of the items in your ref are large and ornate items that i have never drawn before. knowing how long it would take me to build them from the ground up, i'm afraid i don't see it as a fair offer - especially since all of my previous clients were happy to pay fairly, often for far less detail. it simply would not be fair to them or to me. if you would like to adjust your offer accordingly, please feel more than free to do so. if not, please trust that the price artists ask for their work is what they consider to be fair for their effort. thanks again for your interest x

the mayors from each respective game may look the same, but many of the items look quite different. your mayor is wearing quite a fair amount of accessories that were not made available in the console version. i use more or less the same base for all my mayors because that is the style i have developed, but many of the items in your ref are large and ornate items that i have never drawn before. knowing how long it would take me to build them from the ground up, i'm afraid i don't see it as a fair offer - especially since all of my previous clients were happy to pay fairly, often for far less detail. it simply would not be fair to them or to me. if you would like to adjust your offer accordingly, please feel more than free to do so. if not, please trust that the price artists ask for their work is what they consider to be fair for their effort. thanks again for your interest x

Thank you for clearing that up, and I'm sorry if it may have come across as me undervaluing your work, that was not my intention at all just to be clear! I didn't really know how much your pixels really went for, because it was said to make an offer on the first post. But if 200tbt is how much it usually is, then maybe that should be the set price or a min offer price? To avoid anyone lowballing your work? Regardless, I do really love and respect the work that you do, and would love to pay the full price sometime in the future. But I'm too broke as of now, most of the tbt that I do have I need for other shops I have already made requests to. Anyways, thank you for taking the time to reply to me, and I hope you have a nice day. ^^

200 tbt for my mayor?
I don’t have a colored one but it’s pretty much regular character color with braid wig and plaid cami dress, fishnet tights and Mary Janes. Can You make her tiny mouth sad. Maybe a frown or neutral if easier. Holding a grey balloon maybe? ( even though there’s no such thing in the game).

Attachments

• 06C8DA0F-3AB9-495D-833D-D60F857E26B6.jpg
    06C8DA0F-3AB9-495D-833D-D60F857E26B6.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Thank you for clearing that up, and I'm sorry if it may have come across as me undervaluing your work, that was not my intention at all just to be clear! I didn't really know how much your pixels really went for, because it was said to make an offer on the first post. But if 200tbt is how much it usually is, then maybe that should be the set price or a min offer price? To avoid anyone lowballing your work? Regardless, I do really love and respect the work that you do, and would love to pay the full price sometime in the future. But I'm too broke as of now, most of the tbt that I do have I need for other shops I have already made requests to. Anyways, thank you for taking the time to reply to me, and I hope you have a nice day. ^^

i don't have a flat rate - i'm happy to accept less than 200 tbt if the design includes pieces that i have drawn before or if i particularly like the design x

200 tbt for my mayor?
I don’t have a colored red, but it’s pretty much regular character color with braid wig and plaid cami dress, fishnet tights and Mary Janes. Can You make her tiny mouth sad. Maybe a frown or neutral if easier. Holdi a grey balloon maybe? ( even though there’s no such thing in the game).

ooooh i love her!! i can absolutely do that! did you want the whole thing in greyscale or just the balloon?

I'm sorry, nvm! I think my character may have too much detail lol.

there's no such thing as too much detail!! post the ref! :D

i don't have a flat rate - i'm happy to accept less than 200 tbt if the design includes pieces that i have drawn before or if i particularly like the design x

ooooh i love her!! i can absolutely do that! did you want the whole thing in greyscale or just the balloon?

there's no such thing as too much detail!! post the ref! :D

Great! Would you be able to match the colors to the one on my avatar? It’s not greyscale but the colors are a bit duller than the in game ones. The balloon the same gray as the avatar background :D

Last edited:
Great! Would you be able to match the colors to the one on my avatar? It’s not greyscale but the colors are a bit duller than the in game ones. The balloon the same gray as the avatar background :D

most definitely! i love that, what a cute idea!!

Hey Whimsy,

Your little Mayors are so adorably cool and I have been looking foreverrrrr for custom ones or something that looks like mine!

If you are still taking orders, I would be honoured if you could create my mayor Pixie :3 I have included some very blurry images below xD

Pixie.jpg PIXIEEE.jpg

The hairstyle is the Flower Fairy wig and I am happy for you to play and do whatever pose you wish. If you feel like adding props such as the flower flower wand feel free to do so :3

I'll happily pay 200 TBT or more if required too ^_^

Last edited:
Back