✩⋆ chibi character sprites!! [open]

Opening back up super shortly :3 I had to take a hiatus when my computer died but I've got a new one now!! ^^ xo

Wow these are cute! Could I have my mayor done? I can offer a pumpkin pie and some tbt!

thank you so much!! i'm not sure i need the pumpkin pie anymore (i stopped playing ac when my computer died, too, so the wishlist isn't quite updated atm) but lmk how many tbt you had in mind! :3 xx

Last edited:
80tbt + hydrangea bed (if you still need it) ?

HNI_0025.JPG

i sell them for a flat rate of 200 tbt here for anyone who would like to offer tbt ^^ i should add that to the first post, lol! xx

200 works! My ref is right here!
2m44v87.jpg

My mayor is wearing a qr code dress (it's a blue dress with cherries on it) thick glasses a blue ribbon black stockings and steel toed boots! Her eyes are black and she has a brown ponytail for a hairstyle! When should I send the tbt?

oh, she's so cute! <3 it's the dark brown ponytail, right? i start on them as soon as i see that someone's sent tbt so whenever you're ready, i suppose! xo

Ok! I'll send now so I don't forget! And yes a dark brown!

Last edited:
@floaty i'll get started on it boo!! thank you so much :3 xx
@princesspixi that is too sweet of you!! thanks, cutie <3

going to pm the few people who were on my waitlist to see if they still want their spots but there were two for whom i couldn't find the orders! so i don't have their reference or their offer anymore. i'm freeing up those two spots for now! xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

p i p e r and epicrainbow, i can't find you guys anywhere! if you happen to come across this thread again, the spots are still yours if you want them :3 xo

@ esweeny i may be able to hook you up with that! please leave an offer and a ref of her in the pose you'd like her in ^^ xo
@ link thank you so much!! <3

So glad to see you back ^^, I'll need to get references again and I maybe restarting my second or third town after the NL update next week but I'll post back when I have everything/made a decision :3.

If you need items in NL again let me know, I think after the update new items will also be available.

Back