• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✩⋆ chibi character sprites!! [open]

sounds good to me! xx

Hooray! Here's my mayor reference:

GZvCUoG.webp

(She has blue eyes)

When would you like the payment? :)

she's so cute! :3 i'll make it now & then send it over, and if you like it i'll open up my gates so you can swing by if you've got time? or we can set up a time for later if you prefer xx

she's so cute! :3 i'll make it now & then send it over, and if you like it i'll open up my gates so you can swing by if you've got time? or we can set up a time for later if you prefer xx

I'm actually going to be letting someone visit 5 times in exchange for some blue roses, so I'll be available in like 20 minutes. :blush:

no problem, i think it'll take me a bit longer than that ^^ xx

I'm not really sure how much they would be worth sooo....all my tbt and possibly 1 million?
I'm not even sure xD
I think my mayor would be quite hard to do (maybe)
I can't really make a ref so...is there any way you could take pics of my character as a ref for me? xD

i normally charge 200 tbt each for them xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's with no handheld item, so with a handheld item it would be more :3 xx

why isn't this in the museum shop like what

because the museum shop mainly uses tbt and da points as currency. here, i'm accepting igb and looking at other offers as well. there are many other threads like this here as well d:

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks for looking! xx

Back