• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out Of Wal-Mart

Start a Pear Revolution by stealing all of the pears and throwing them at everyone, including the employees.

Grease the floors in front of the fire escape with Vaseline and then pull the fire alarm.

(I've never been to Walmart because I live in the UK and stuff but I assume you have fire escapes right???)

Grease the floors in front of the fire escape with Vaseline and then pull the fire alarm.

(I've never been to Walmart because I live in the UK and stuff but I assume you have fire escapes right???)

Wal-Mart's probably too trashy to have a fire exit. I've only been there once or twice, I never give them business.

Commit Seppuku with the checklane-divider(you know those things that divide the items on a checklane from customer to custormer)

frequent walmart visiting american here. yes, they have emergency exits. Pretty much every large store like that does.

overturn a shopping cart and violently yodel atop it as loudly as possible

Back