• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

In the IRC yesterday I literally told Andel to put all the blame on me and not tell you anything about her role lol

and thats why i was like. UH I'm going to bed. and had to force myself to sleep cause i felt bad LOL

Cause you kept ditching me every time I had a question you turd-minion! XD i couldn't just not reply to tina/oath for hours when I talk their ears off.. xD

It's real easy to do so! Just say I have to go and never come back, log in under an alias and hide from there.

Cause you kept ditching me every time I had a question you turd-minion! XD i couldn't just not reply to tina/oath for hours when I talk their ears off.. xD

It's real easy to do so! Just say I have to go and never come back, log in under an alias and hide from there.

I can now see the image of poor Andel, full of question and curiousity but lost in the dark, searching for the right cake but it just.....gone....and behind her there is 2 big force! pressuring her so she couldn't take it anymore and surrender! xDD

Minties~Minties~ ending~ending~ xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can now see the image of poor Andel, full of question and curiousity but lost in the dark, searching for the right cake but it just.....gone....and behind her there is 2 big force! pressuring her so she couldn't take it anymore and surrender! xDD

Minties~Minties~ ending~ending~ xD

Tina was so mad when her shot wasn't refunded.

Don't remind me. :mad:

Here's my sent box for Day 2:

godfather_zps6b6bc7c1.png

I SAID THAT TO THE ACTUAL GODFATHER YET DIDN'T ACT ON IT. :mad:

btw, Gopher honey I know I've said it before but I'm so sorry I shot you. But it was totes your own fault for misreading your PM. <3

Okayy. I messed up, I'm sorry. I didn't expect Karen to reply and she asked me if I wanted her to delete it and i told her it didn't matter. Its my fault not hers. If anyone should get in trouble its me.

AND WHY DID YOU POST ON HER VMs

Why are you being nosey all the time looking on VM walls for evidence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw, Gopher honey I know I've said it before but I'm so sorry I shot you. But it was totes your own fault for misreading your PM. <3

This is why it's good we don't play mafia irl, cause my facial reactions would've just gave myself away. huehuehue.

oh didn't realize it was game changing :eek: //soz

I'll ban myself from the next games then :) dw

No, no, I don't want you banned, it's a minor thing, just avoid it. Most people don't look at VMs.

oh look. It was your...Jacktion.

Why are you being nosey all the time looking on VM walls for evidence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is why it's good we don't play mafia irl, cause my facial reactions would've just gave myself away. huehuehue.

Jer found out Karen was looking at Minties' profile it led to her death.

Honestly, I just look errywhere for whatever evidence I can find.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[02:39:57] <Tinaa> andelsky said karen claimed jack
[02:40:02] <Tinaa> but karen's not been playing in pm

another thing we had that I forgot

Town wins!

N12viMK.jpg

Lauren, Oath2Order, Alice, Tina, Sn0wxyuki and Andelsky went running towards the Rapture Welcome Center. They had all made it this far now they just needed to get out together. Their footsteps thundered together in a rhythm as they crossed through the glass encased tunnel separating them from the Bathysphere Station, little fish fleeing at the sight of people.

They burst through the doors of the decaying station, thankful that at least one bathysphere dock was still functioning. Oath2Order chimed in, "I still feel like one of us can't be trusted and it's either Sn0wxyuki or Andelsky." The others nodded in agreement. Sn0wxyuki scoffed at his stupidity. "Really? After all the help I've given you guys, you still think I would betray you?" All eyes turned to Andelsky, awaiting her reply to try to save her own life. "Uh..uh... I uh.." she stammered out, twisting her fingers and trying to spit out lies they would believe. "We're waiting" said Lauren angrily, tapping her foot. "I mean of course you guys can trust me-" Andelsky started to say, but Tina was having none of it. She gripped tightly on a shotgun and said "You're lying, I can tell. I can't take the chance." She raised her gun towards the horrified eyes of Andelsky and fired. Bright red rained down behind her body as it fell backwards in the mess, making a sickening thud. Alice sighed "Well I guess that's that."

The remaining 5 climbed into the bathysphere and sent it shooting to the world above. They were leaving Rapture to try to begin a life above. Would it work out for each of them? Only time will tell.

Lauren - Augustus Sinclair (Veteran), Oath2Order - Yi Suchong (Doctor), Alice - Sander Cohen (Vigilante), sn0wxyuki - Citizen of Rapture, and Tina - Jack (Jack-of-all-trades) all made it out alive.

Andelsky, Sofia Lamb (Roleblocker), got ahead of herself.

Last edited:
I even had a death post planned.

No! Wait, what are you doing? Get back! Get back! Augh!!

Back