• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

I believe we have yet to hear from Alice and Andel. Let's pray this is the end....

I believe we have yet to hear from Alice and Andel. Let's pray this is the end....

There's nothing I have to say, really. I mean, I'm for lynching noodles, but part of me thinks she'll turn up town. That'd be just our luck though.

[10:20:15] <Tinaa> i just want the game to be over at this point tbh. getting tired of it. :|
[10:20:20] <oath2order> yeah
[10:20:31] <oath2order> honestly it's just rude of mafia

It kind of is rude.

[10:20:15] <Tinaa> i just want the game to be over at this point tbh. getting tired of it. :|
[10:20:20] <oath2order> yeah
[10:20:31] <oath2order> honestly it's just rude of mafia

It kind of is rude.

How is it rude? o.o

You're all clearly dead so just surrender, that's why it's rude. Delaying the next game.

Well, with this game ALMOST being over, and Supernatural mafia being all but done, the next game should be up soon. Mafia not surrendering is kind of rude.

Can you both please stop spamming about mafia surrendering? It's quite annoying. I am proud of them for at least trying. Thank you. :)

Night post on the way.

True....

Let's see what Noodle turn out to be. Plus when Night is here the mafia will be killed anyway...

KWqiJxi.png

The group had chased MissNoodle down to Hephaestus, the power house of Rapture. The sector was situated deep on the ocean's bottom, harnessing the power of the geothermal vents nearby. Water outside of the large windows was a murky red, not like the crystal clear blue above. "No! I'm innocent!" MissNoodle screamed, panting as she darted towards the room that housed the geothermal core. She shoved her body into the thick metal door, slamming it open. The room was a dead end.

The group followed closely on MissNoodle's heels, trapping her in the core housing. "Any last words?" One of them asked, smirking at her. "You should have surrendered when you had the chance." MissNoodle's eyes were full of pure terror, "..b-but I didn't do anything! It must be someone else!" Her words fell on deaf ears as they closed in on her, backing her against the metal railing over the core. "Don't worry, I believe you" said the same cold voice, as they walked up and put their hand on MissNoodle's shoulder. "Too bad no one else does" they whispered as they shoved her backwards. MissNoodle flailed her arms out, but couldn't regain her balance as she tumbled over the railing and down into the molten hot core. Her body landed solidly in the red hot rock. She screamed as the lava ate away her flesh and then burned away her voice. They looked down and all they could see for a moment was the blackened, charred remains of MissNoodle before that too dissolved in the liquid core.

MissNoodle, a Citizen of Rapture, is extra toasty.

Town Remaining: 5/14
Mafia Remaining: 1/4
3rd Party Remaining: 0/2

Players remaining: 6/20

Mafia KP = 1 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours to decide send in actions. Night Four ends May 12th, 1:00 AM AEST time (May 11th 10:00 AM Central Time).

Night may end early if all actions are sent in promptly.

If she was green why couldn't she defend properly! Sorry town :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now the hope on the blue with action...do the right thing!

If this was about me, do not shoot me, you'll know I'm vet if you do.

ANDELSKY IS LAST SCUM.

[16:22:16] <Andelsky> i do have a question o//o how is it rude that the scummy isn't surrendering? from what it looks like they can't kill anyone can they..? unless KP means they can but idek what that means..XD but yes, im blue. ;//;
[16:22:34] <Tinaa> holy
[16:22:35] <Tinaa> ****
[16:22:36] <Tinaa> andel
[16:22:41] <Tinaa> what are you? we can get the last mafia
[16:24:08] <Tinaa> whoever's claim clashes with yours = scum
[16:24:39] <Andelsky> h-holy ****? >//< Well.. I'm doctor. .-.
[16:24:57] <Tinaa> !!!
[16:25:28] <Andelsky> ???
[16:25:33] <Tinaa> got you.
[16:25:42] <Tinaa> doctor is confirmed.
[16:25:48] <Tinaa> protected the sk day 1
[16:26:01] <Andelsky> xDD<3
[16:26:06] <Tinaa> nice try though
[16:26:07] <Tinaa> really
[16:26:20] <Andelsky> but my question does still stand!

Back