• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

I am not scum but can I please make it past day ****ing 2 for once.

This really doesn't help your case, you do this everytime you play. You start swearing and being obnoxious. I think belittling someone by saying "can you ****ing read" is rude. So whether or not you're mafia right now, your attitude stinks. It's a game, when you die you die. Look at Gandalf, he died first every game for the first few if I remember. Stop being a spoiled sport.

The way Cory has been trying to make cases and cast suspicion around to other people makes me wonder why he is doing this all of a sudden. He's never really made an effort to make cases before, so I think this may be his way of trying to overt attention from himself. With that combined with what Jeremy and Oath have been saying, I'll vote for Cory.
That is not true at all. After being banned from your game and WoTCed from Laurina's game I realized that I have to change up my game style because if I didn't no one would want to have me in their games. I realize now that my first case should not of been Sataric and that is what scum would do. I really think I did better this game and was being a helpful town member. I'm not going to throw a fit or yell or post pointless gifs, just please reconsider your votes because I think this game could show how helpful I can be. I really like this game. I see this will be another bandwagon though and this probably has no effect on anyone...

Voting Cory. He's just role-claimed to me - and someone else has already claimed the same role. I trust the other person. If by some chance Cory does flip the role he's claimed, then I'll publicly reveal the other person who claimed it at nightfall. Either way lynching Cory is a guaranteed way to find scum.

Voting Cory. He's just role-claimed to me - and someone else has already claimed the same role. I trust the other person. If by some chance Cory does flip the role he's claimed, then I'll publicly reveal the other person who claimed it at nightfall. Either way lynching Cory is a guaranteed way to find scum.

Ha ha, pretty much. I wish I could be a bit more active this game. I was a little tied up, but I'm a bit more free now. I'll try to get back into the swing of it.

[16:43] <Cory> And lauren it was not my idea to kill justin
DANGIT OATH
I WAS GOING TO POST THIS

- - - Post Merge - - -

[16:43] <Cory> And lauren it was not my idea to kill justin
Also, for clarification, this basically means Cory is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[16:47] <Purpl> cory u r scum right
[16:47] <Cory> Yea
[16:47] <Purpl> YES

[17:19] <Cory> how many votes to lynch?
[17:20] <Cory> wait its 9
[17:20] <Cory> did the meth

this explains so much

[17:19] <Cory> how many votes to lynch?
[17:20] <Cory> wait its 9
[17:20] <Cory> did the meth

this explains so much

This is a mafia thread not an IRC quotes thread. Jeez get your act together...

I'm really sorry, some things recently popped up and I'm going to need to drop out of this game {mostly bc getting my grades up for the end of the year urg. my grades are kind of low and i need to focus on my projects, plus ill be too busy for mafia; i wasnt too busy when i signed up bluh}. I'm really sad I have to miss out this game, but I need to improve my stuff so I can do whatever on the summer.

{also thats the reason why my activity has been yknow kind of quiet}

K7dW0o3.png

The Medical Pavilion was on lockdown. Fists pounded against the doors as voices shouted out "Cory we know who you are! Come out now!" Cory ignored them, pathetic rabble. He was busy sauntering through the pavilion, surveying all the beauty he had created. Bodies of mutilated splicers hung on white medical crosses, their faces a mash of flesh sutured together. They were beautiful, so beautiful. He had tried his hardest to make them like the lovely Aphrodite, his goddess that visited him. Cory walked over to a large brushed metal sink with a mirror above it. To his left, Aphrodite materialized. Her face was perfectly proportioned, not a mark in sight on her skin. Her crystal blue eyes bore into his soul, conveying her unhappiness. "What is it? Are you not happy with me?" Cory asked. Aphrodite merely looked at him with disappointed eyes, then lowered her gaze. She turned away from him, shining hair flipping over her shoulder. Clearly it must be because he was not beautiful enough, not perfect enough. He began scrubbing up to his forearms with strong soap, sanitizing for a little bit of self improvement.

Cory looked in the mirror, she was right. His once young, supple skin was now greyed and wrinkled. There were puffy bags from sleepless nights hanging from his crazed eyes. He had to fix it, he had to fix it all. Hands steady, he picked up a scalpel from the side of the sink and began to cut away his imperfections.

The doors to the Medical Pavilion suddenly clicked open, the lockdown had ended and the alarms stopped sounding. Cory was found face down in a sink full of red, his face indistinguishable.

Cory, Dr. J.S. Steinman (Doctor), could never achieve the perfection he wanted.

Town Remaining: 12/14
Mafia Remaining: 3/4
3rd Party Remaining: 1/2

Players remaining: 16/20

Mafia KP = 3 (# of mafia/2, rounded up + 1 for godfather)

You have 24 hours to send in actions. Night Two ends May 8th, 2:00 PM AEST time (May 7th, 11:00 PM Central Time).

Dear Farobi and people who using invisible mode
Why do you guys always turn off and on the invisible mode? Are you hiding something pming people and you only have 2 post? Guys seriously I've seen a lot of people viewing yet some of you guys post 1-5 post keep lurking guys some of you did nothing. Is this the reason why you guys killed Justin and Kaiaa?
I'm trying...

He pmed me
Farobi said:
btw im invisible mode because i want people to forget about me in mafia because i dont feel like contributing B[ Its ok though haha
Really then why did you join the game I know you hate townie role but sheesh deal with it. I dunno if you are joking or not I feel like you are hiding something.

God damn minties that was like a horror book, I loved it. I think I'm going to have to watch a horror film now!

Minties fiction just make me want to illustrate everything out =D I wish i have the time to ><

Really then why did you join the game I know you hate townie role but sheesh deal with it. I dunno if you are joking or not I feel like you are hiding something.
Weren't you saying the same thing to me on Day 1? :lemon:

So I'm going to throw this out there...

These are the people I'd like to hear from.
Farobi
MissNoodles
Feloreena
Dolby
Alice
PurplPanda

You guys only post if any at all when day ends. What do you all have to say for yourselves. Most of you have been called out?

Back