• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't believe you just disappeared on me like that.. :/
but i miss you and i hope that nothing has happened to you..
i'm so bothered by this i don't even know if i'll be able to sleep lol

I can't decide if I'll dye my hair light pink or not~

I can't stand the heat and the fact that nobody will turn on the AC. Then trying to guilt trip me because of the way they grew up in Vietnam there's no ac. Just turn it on for the sake of all of us smfh

Im getting anxiety since schools starting soon. Being at registration didnt help either since I caught a lot of people giving me dirty looks... ._.

wanted : someone to kill me, must be able to wait until i finish up this will. short and painless deaths preferred.

I propose Russian Roulette with two revolvers.

tumblr_inline_mkk6ir0FbU1qz4rgp.gif

this is my life rn.

Kyle moved out without a word and I'm extremely beat up about it; I'd had him since I started and he was my best friend, we sent eachother letters every single day and our houses were directly beside each other; it just kinda hurts that he didn't say anything, but left a heartbreaking letter when he did move.

going back to my home country in august. i hate seeing people from ages ago.
also my best friend vanessa. too personal to share on here i think so... yup.
she's really messing me up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back