• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always thought Chrissy played bubblegum kk but she doesnt?? Her eyes get a pink tint to them when surprised and that confuses me too. Bothering

Changing my username has it's pros,then it's cons...:p Half of the members here don't recognize me...xD

It's so sad about that 12 year old boy who was shot by police in Cleveland. This is why policemen shouldn't be allowed guns.

It's so sad about that 12 year old boy who was shot by police in Cleveland. This is why policemen shouldn't be allowed guns.

That wouldn't be goo thougn.How would they solve problems,for example,a school shooting,an armed person shooting civilians,etc.

That wouldn't be goo thougn.How would they solve problems,for example,a school shooting,an armed person shooting civilians,etc.

well if the gun laws were good like in britain they wouldn't have those problems. our police don't have guns and they're fine

Wow, I hadn't heard about that. :( May he rest in peace.

And yeah, police brutality has gotten crazy over here.

I'm stuck in math and all of my friends are just as confused as I am. This class is kicking my *** again.

And I feel dumb because one of the hardest things for me right now is long division and I'm pretty sure that's something I should already have down by now.

My throat is so dry/sore/whatever is wrong with it, I feel like I need to drink something but nothing is helping. My ice-cold drink helps for approximately half of one sweet relieving second before I'm back to feeling crappy again.

My throat is so dry/sore/whatever is wrong with it, I feel like I need to drink something but nothing is helping. My ice-cold drink helps for approximately half of one sweet relieving second before I'm back to feeling crappy again.
Have you tried popsicles? That probably seems obvious but they always help me the most.

I hope you feel better soon.

I'm stuck in math and all of my friends are just as confused as I am. This class is kicking my *** again.

And I feel dumb because one of the hardest things for me right now is long division and I'm pretty sure that's something I should already have down by now.

I know how you feel...Math,my academic enemy.*shivers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back