• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I should tell my mom about what I did or not. The last time I got caught, I promised her and my entire family that I would never do it again and that I've learned my lesson. But I did it again anyway. I'm so disrespectful and disobedient, ugh I hate it.

Them phishers tho lmao

Man, I've been constantly losing on Smash Bros, it's kinda making me feel really really bad, didn't even get any close battles while fighting Jav.

jesus christ

admins on here are so sensitive.

just got an infraction for writing "MAGIC"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Them phishers tho lmao

Man, I've been constantly losing on Smash Bros, it's kinda making me feel really really bad, didn't even get any close battles while fighting Jav.

jav is a hacker

jesus christ

admins on here are so sensitive.

just got an infraction for writing "MAGIC"

tell me about it lol.

also lol sure i accepted since it might be someone from here.

but totally private profile. thanks >>

i have to go somewhere at 4:30 and won't be back until 10 pm -_-
I DON'T WANT TO GO ANYWHERE ON SUNDAY FAMILY YOU STUPIDS
SO **** ANNOYING
I ACTUALLY WANT TO SPEND MY WEEKEND FREELY

Last edited:
u shouldn't apologize for having an opinion, you should apologize for being rude about it.

and tumblr is still a cesspool of ignorance.

But I'm not being extreme about it. That second line you said (cesspool of ignorance) sounds more valid of an argument than my argument before. Just one question about this user who put me on her ignore list: Is she really intolerant of any kind (i.e, feminazi, misogynist, classist etc), or is she blocking me for being rude once. I was not intending to annoy her at that time, as she needs to remove me from my ignore list.

Another abuser of the ignore list blocked me for having some oliver & company sig. I can have anything I want in my sig as long as it abides with the rules, and if it's not inappropriate, then why is it worth blocking for? Having different opinions is one thing, but not tolerating others for having different opinions is what I'm against. Since I changed my sig, I was removed from that person's ignore list, but that's still not a wise thing to block people for.

Last edited:
But I'm not being extreme about it. That second line you said (cesspool of ignorance) sounds more valid of an argument than my argument before. Just one question about this user who put me on her ignore list: Is she really intolerant of any kind (i.e, feminazi, misogynist, classist etc), or is she blocking me for being rude once. I was not intending to annoy her at that time, as she needs to remove me from my ignore list.

Another abuser of the ignore list blocked me for having some oliver & company sig. I can have anything I want in my sig as long as it abides with the rules, and if it's not inappropriate, then why is it worth blocking for? Having different opinions is one thing, but not tolerating others for having different opinions is what I'm against. Since I changed my sig, I was removed from that person's ignore list, but that's still not a wise thing to block people for.
I literally don't get why you're so riled up about a girl "abusing" the ignore list. Who are you to dictate what you can and what you can't do with site features? And now you're spouting stuff at her, jeez.

Last edited:

you care too much about what other people think of you

I literally don't get why you're so riled up about a girl "abusing" the ignore list. Who are you to dictate what you can and what you can't do with site features? And now you're spouting stuff at her, jeez.

Honestly though lol. People can use it however they want. Your getting all bent out of shape over it probably justifies why she blocked you in the first place tbh.

Lol, you guys.

Should be say idgaf what people think of me, really if I'm a broken record or weeb but if they are constantly gonna burst it, then yes it's another thing.

All these "draw me tons of **** and you might win a giveaway" threads that are cropping up are really bothering me. People already have issues valuing artists' work and to just expect a ton of art for free is... idk, rude is the wrong word, probably, but it's really not sitting right with me at all. Yeah, you might get some ingame money. Might. Meanwhile, the OP still has all this stuff you drew for them and spent time and effort on... it's not cool, man. Most giveaways are, I don't know, actual giveaways where you just give things away, not thinly-veiled trades or ways for you to be showered in artwork you're not going to compensate 99% of the entrants for. >:|

Honestly though lol. People can use it however they want. Your getting all bent out of shape over it probably justifies why she blocked you in the first place tbh.

lmao, the second I saw this post I knew what it was in reference to. didn't even need to poke back through the thread. \o/

Le gasp... people using the ignore list to ignore people! Who ever would have guessed it would be used for that function, haha. I guess I'm abusing site features by using them for what their literal purpose is...? I'm dying rn.

I went against my better judgment and viewed the post following that one, and all I have to say to "I'm not an offensive person" is, dude, you literally compared feminists to nazis. You compared a movement for social equality to the slaughter of 11 million people. And why? Because boo hoo, a woman said something mean about men once? lmaooo totally not offensive at all, u right, u right
that one comment told me all I need to know about'cha and what I know is this: I don't want to interact with you, and won't do so again, beyond this post. I don't "need to remove you from my ignore list" - not having to look at what you say improves my experience on this website. it's really not hard to understand.

Having to do data entry at home on a Sunday night, because my clients all swarm me with stuff late Friday afternoon -_-

Not everyone on this site jumps immediately on someone for nothing. Don't you think you should evaluate yourself to see if it's YOU that's the problem and not everyone else?

Also, you totes said:
I don't know why I brought up politics there, but I was trying to say that men had more power, which is why I felt that it's worse to be meaner to a girl than a boy.

You feel it's worse the be meaner than girls than boys. That's sexist. You can be mean to any gender equally.

Last edited:
I have a sale thread, and there are people sitting in there and not posting and I really want offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back