What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate this weather omfg
also tht one feeling is creeping in my mind and I don't want to fall for it

Last edited:
What does that word mean, and who are you talking about?

Weeaboo (a.k.a Wapanese) is an English slang used to describe a person (typically of non-Asian descent) who prefers Japan and all things in Japanese over one’s indigenous culture. The term is a successive mutation of “Wapanese,” a derogatory slur referring to western Japanophiles with a strong bias towards Japanese cultural and tech imports.

& a girl I know irl

I'm feeling lonely and under-appreciated... I feel like none of my friends want to keep in touch with me and it breaks my heart.

Weeaboo (a.k.a Wapanese) is an English slang used to describe a person (typically of non-Asian descent) who prefers Japan and all things in Japanese over one’s indigenous culture. The term is a successive mutation of “Wapanese,” a derogatory slur referring to western Japanophiles with a strong bias towards Japanese cultural and tech imports.

& a girl I know irl

I'm not too fond of the anime stuff, especially the more obscure ones not everyone hears about (like PMMM). And I don't favor Japanese food that much. Yeah, I'm not that crazy over other cultures.

I'm feeling lonely and under-appreciated... I feel like none of my friends want to keep in touch with me and it breaks my heart.
I know this feeling too well, friends from school pretty much ditched me when I went to college.

I hope they get in touch with you soon.

I'm not too fond of the anime stuff, especially the more obscure ones not everyone hears about (like PMMM). And I don't favor Japanese food that much. Yeah, I'm not that crazy over other cultures.

PMMM is actually really mainstream. It isn't obscure at all tbh
I'm open to other cultures, but I hate it when people try to invade mine with their "I like anime I want to move to Japan and be an idol!!" bull****

- - - Post Merge - - -

let's be friends u v u <3

PMMM is actually really mainstream. It isn't obscure at all tbh
I'm open to other cultures, but I hate it when people try to invade mine with their "I like anime I want to move to Japan and be an idol!!" bull****

Just because one has interest into another thing from another culture doesn't mean it's best to go there.

I like Latin American stuff, but I wouldn't move there. Not only I hear bad stories about them, but I don't know Spanish too well. It's also difficult for me to learn another language and remember it.

& a girl I know irl

i remember when i used to be a weeaboo...

reason why i h8 u #294234923
Friends have given me some type of grief before, Amissa never has.
I can quickly get over grief, didn't mean to sound like I hate my friends but I feel awkward anyways, today has really sucked and I said something I shouldn't of.

You're a good guy, Jake, and so are the rest of my buddies, sorry if I made you feel like I didn't like you.

Guys my reply above is saying sorry for that.

I didn't mean it, I've had a bad day and Amissa's been helping me through it so I just sort of threw it out there all blank minded, you guys are ever so nice, I couldn't make you guys feel like I hate you for no reason.

Guys my reply above is saying sorry for that.

I didn't mean it, I've had a bad day and Amissa's been helping me through it so I just sort of threw it out there all blank minded, you guys are ever so nice, I couldn't make you guys feel like I hate you for no reason.

I am teaseing, I know what you meant. I understand a bad day man, my inbox is pretty clear if you need to talk about something. I am hear for you man :3

just as my headache is finally beginning to fade a new tooth pain presents itself, i need to go to the dentist i really do why is this so difficult

Insulting my sexuality isn't a ****ing joke

Thanks.
There's a really big weeaboo who won't stop talking to me smh
get away you aren't even Japanese
the **** are you trying to do

so wait let me get this straight? you're allowed to insult weeaboos, but no ones allowed to insult your sexuality??
dont give someone **** for how they express themselves. if you actually want your sexuality to be accepted and not treated like a joke then stop bashing how other peoples chose to live their life and express themselves?????????
so i have to be asian to be a weeaboo????? i have to fit the common laws of the stereotype in order for me to be accepted and seen as something i identify as, or want to express?
that's just like saying "you have short hair so you can't be a girl!!" or "omg ur asian??? u got 2% in ur math test ur obv not asian!!" or something that you should at least identify with, "you cant be that sexuality because you dont conform to the common stereotypes"
it doesnt work in your favor and makes you look like a major hypocrite
people who aren't asian are just as entitled to express their love for asian culture as much as anyone else. what's next? "omg ur not asian how dare u eat at a chinese restaurant!"?

i'm not a weeaboo but saying that someone can't be a weeaboo because they're not asian/japaneses and dont fit with the stereotype is flat out wrong.. are we still in the 18th century???

"omg there's this real big lesbian who won't stop talking to me
get away you aren't even butch
the **** are you trying to do"

"omg there's this real big black person who won't stop talking to me
get away you aren't eating watermelon
the **** are you trying to do"

do you not see how offensive and close minded that is, how is being a weeaboo any different wtf

smh give me a break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back