• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I did about an hour ago. Ended up bawling my eyes out in front of him. He says that school is just getting in the way and stuff. ;~;

Sometimes it is not meant to be, trust me 9 boyfriends in my entire life, 8 of them have cheated on me. There is someone out there who will be perfect for you, if you don't feel the love then maybe this isn't the one who deserves to even be around you.

Everything I guess. Seeing people in happy relationships and not me, and just nothing exciting going on in my life :(

My irrational thoughts are bad tonight and I'm not sure what to do with myself or them.
And I'm sore from my doctor's exam... :/ But I'm one step closer to maybe being better so, I'll cope.

Sometimes it is not meant to be, trust me 9 boyfriends in my entire life, 8 of them have cheated on me. There is someone out there who will be perfect for you, if you don't feel the love then maybe this isn't the one who deserves to even be around you.
Uh, breaking up is a bit much... It's not like Darkfox7's bf cheated on her.

Uh, breaking up is a bit much... It's not like Darkfox7's bf cheated on her.

I mean I was just using an example from my own life, but I mean it is a part of life. If it just doesn't fit like a puzzle then maybe he is not worth the tears.

My psych canceled my appointment for today like 2 hours before it was supposed to happen, then rescheduled me without consulting me about my availability - she just left a message saying "I canceled you for today and rescheduled you for tomorrow at 7"

Wow thanks, thanks a lot for that.

I'm in the mumble but I'm too awkward to say anything... woops

^ me in every voice chat program ever

I only use them for MMOs, and the responses I've gotten tend to be one of the following:
1 - total silence because omg a GIRL IS TALKING, WHAT DO WE DO, WHAT DO WE DO
2 - awkward hiccups in conversation while I get gross PMs because they then know that I'm female
3 - sandwich jokes

So my normal social awkwardness intensifies pretty much 800000%

We (my bf and I) still owe 45$ on our cable/internet bill.
I've had 2 interviews in the last week and haven't heard anything back.
I can't find a job.
I'm having really bad cramps.
I'm poor in Tera (the mmo).
And I'm irritated with someone on this forum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only use them for MMOs, and the responses I've gotten tend to be one of the following:
2 - awkward hiccups in conversation while I get gross PMs because they then know that I'm female
3 - sandwich jokes

Oh god I know this feeling so much.

^ me in every voice chat program ever

3 - sandwich jokes

Idk, some guys think girls are 10 year old boys :p

Anyway, you eventually find some cool cats. Join a teamspeak or something.

I got to talk to my bff in months due to her parents goruning her for stupid thing.
then her parents let her talk but She got 4 minute only?

+ School is overwhelming

And, the most bothering is my Appearance, can't deal with it​

When you make the "popular" people in your class mad everyones against you

Preach it man, like half my life

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got to talk to my bff in months due to her parents goruning her for stupid thing.
then her parents let her talk but She got 4 minute only?

+ School is overwhelming

And, the most bothering is my Appearance, can't deal with it​

I bet you are beautiful and amazing, looks don't matter

mmm

I'm pissed over something that I shouldn't post here :^)
but hell yeah I'm ****ing pissed

I wanted a party popper collectible, but nobody is willingly to sell theirs. Even I have more than twice the ideal price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back