• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably isn't what you think because it was just something between my sister and I, and I fought back so I really think I deserved whatever I got.

Oh goodness, you had me far more scared. Please be careful <3 I was so worried

People take it so personally when I don't want their help. I appreciate it, of course, but sometimes I want to do things on my own even if I fail or have to try many times to succeed.

The whole "Ebola" thing is getting to out of hand. I make a FB post saying my kiddo and I are sick and that creeper stalker guy keeps posting "omg u has ebola lolz!" Ugh. Really?

i am rly happy w/ who i am as a person but sometimes i wish i was actually a boy

I got school in a few minutes but have neglected to get dressed and pack my bags. I don't wanna go to school it is a rally day -.-

The whole "Ebola" thing is getting to out of hand. I make a FB post saying my kiddo and I are sick and that creeper stalker guy keeps posting "omg u has ebola lolz!" Ugh. Really?

this is exactly whati mean by there's so many weird and stupid people in our society.

LIKE, GET OVER IT, THIS EBOLA THING IS OVER.

I called the middle school in my town to report bullying and harassment I saw at the bus stop thats right in front of my house, and the school said I cant do anything about it unless Im a parent or guardian and that a situation like that shouldnt be any of my concern :mad:

Packing sucks and I hate it. Although at least I'll be moving much closer to my university and won't have to take the bus every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back