• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Statement About Friend Codes

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
Friend codes are allowed to be given out on the forums or in PMs. However, TBT is not responsible if someone ruins you're town or does something inappropriate during online game play. Remember that you can boot people out of your town if they are causing trouble. We recommend that you don't add random people to your friend roster. If you suspect another TBT member is hacking, please PM an admin. Thank you.

My brother plays AC:CF with me on his own Wii, but the thing is that he has hacked the game before. Not dramatically like people on YouTube, he just added more flowers and trees but nothing you couldn't do without hacks, just things that would've taken more time. He didn't change his town's map or move buildings or anything like that so my question is; Is that still bad? Or is it bad enough for him to get kicked out of this forum? :\

Last edited:
My brother plays AC:CF with me on his own Wii, but the thing is that he has hacked the game before. Not dramatically like people on YouTube, he just added more flowers and trees but nothing you couldn't do without hacks, just things that would've taken more time. He didn't change his town's map or move buildings or anything like that so my question is; Is that still bad? Or is it bad enough for him to get kicked out of this forum? :\
I'm not a staff but no he won't. I think he's aiming towards the hackers who destroy towns and give away DLC that will erase your data etc.

Hackers can't destroy towns like they could in ACWW. You know that right? Plus all DLC is harmless.

So I have a question. I know some MAJOR Hackers. Like Bell Trees EVERYWHERE, Christmas Trees, Loads of Hacked stuff. Is this okay?

If it isn't effecting your game or anyone else's, I don't see the problem.

Back